Neighbor startin trouble!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Neighbor startin trouble!

Yes, that is so true. I try to enjoy each day as it comes. It's like one of my favorite songs. Live the next 5 minutes, like it's your last 5 minutes, because the next 5 minutes might not come.
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

Let me get this straight. You caught some old coot coming out of your barn and he commences to yell at you, on your property, and you let him get away with this? You are a nice guy. That would have wound him up in jail here.

Here in the bush ya might end up,,,,,,,,,,,,well getting lost and not finding your way home

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    You need to be the guy they call when their kids get the car stuck, or the water heater quits, or there's a snake on the porch railing (yes, really), or there's a tree ready to fall on their tool shed, or the axle broke in the riding lawnmower, or they need help hauling the new woodstove into the basement, or the pressure tank for the water supply springs a leak, or the back-up generator won't start and it's 96 degrees outside.... I'm sure there' more, but you get the idea. If you're that guy, you spend a lot of time doing neighbor stuff, but if you happen to run up and down the "no ATV allowed" roads testing machines, the neighbors tend to look the other way, even if you've got a two-stroke with tuned pipes.
    I always laugh at the # of Kinyon violations on that sign when I turn into your neighborhood
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    Here in the bush ya might end up,,,,,,,,,,,,well getting lost and not finding your way home
    I bet ol' Hannah could tighten up on some mean old intruders!

Dozerlarry,
    It was good the enforcer was behind me. (Wife) stopped me before I started walking off the deck towards the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by wheeler View Post
    Dozerlarry,
    It was good the enforcer was behind me. (Wife) stopped me before I started walking off the deck towards the guy!
    Yep, they're bad about that!

And of course, who did the enforcer say was wrong about yelling. OF COURSE, ME! Go figure, been married 31 years and still am wrong even if I'm right. LoL.

you know what they say-"if a man says or does something out in the woods and no female is around.......is it still wrong?"

+ Reply to Thread