New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 722 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 711 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

I joined the sight about a month ago and have got good advice already. I own a max iv that is under construction right now. My name is Dillon.

Welcome Dillon. If you put your home base in your profile it lets other members know you are close to them and you just might get invited to a ride. Machine under construction: well, riders are welcome too.

Hi Dillon, welcome to the site!

Morgoth, I copied your Bush Swamper posts out to the forum to a thread of its own to help others. Not everyone reads the introduction thread. If you have any more to add, please do. Anything about reliability, parts that break often, driving styles, etc. Feel free to post to this thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other...h-swamper.html I'm sure many Bush Swamper owners would be thrilled to have more information on their machines.

Thanks!

Hi there!
    I picked up a 2000 Max IV this summer on a whim after seeing one available locally. I remembered fondly thinking about 6X6 vehicles I saw on the Banana Splits show when I was a kid, so I figured, why not? My wife finds my forum name to be perfectly appropriate (on several other forums, too), and I wholeheartedly concur with her assessment. I am fortunate that she allows me to indulge in my various hobbies and that I have the warehouse space for storage (I am in the process of building a house with a 10 car garage 9just in case I will need even more room).
    I guess I needed to add something different to my current collection of 8 motorcycles, 4 ATVs, 2 sleds, and several cars. Not quite sure what I will do with the Max yet but since it was in such good shape, I will spend this winter bringing it back to like-new standards while adding some improvements and farkles where needed. This site looks like the right place to get some great ideas and advise!

Hello toynut!

This site IS the best. The Max is one of the most common so finding out answers and modifications on them should be a breeze! Glad you have all the extra room. 90% of people who buy an amphib soon find that more follow them home.(percentage is actually unknown) And you may find your self selling off the 4 atv's because they are just sitting there taking up space for more amphibs. lol Good luck with it, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Have been looking at site as guest and finally registered. Makes me feel more at home as employed in Africa. Have two 6 wheel argo's. Lot's of fun when son and I go fishing. Big area in North Ontario

toynut and cool moss, welcome to the site.

cool_moss, it sounds like you need a 6x6 to play around with while you are overseas.

whats up guys..? i bought a 6x6 off craigslist about 6 month ago! now i finally started doing research on it and i found this place! from what i have read and seen on

here is that i have a scrambler, dont know what year yet there is no tages on it! it has a kohler engine 16 hp model #-k341qs and i need a starter for it! the fuel tank

is rusty on the inside, needs new tires, the body is in fair condition, it is a 3 seater, and im missing the back engine cover, also a couple of chains are broke, the brake

lines on one side need to be redone, the clucth is sezied up etc.... lmao i paid $200 for it he was asking $500! i have always wanted one of these! i live in texas about

50 miles north of houston in a town called shepherd! u dont really see to many of these around here so that why i jump on it! i ride atvs all the time i have a canam

outlander with 30' silverbacks lol but my girl is pegnent now i have my first child on the way its a little girl and i wanna fixs this thing up so she can ride around with me!

by the way my name is Brian and im ready to start finding parts!

Hey Brian, welcome to the site and congratulations on your first Scrambler and your first child. For $200, it sounds like you got a great deal.

Whats up guys this is Sloppy Joe signing in for the first time. I have been reading your posts in here for a long time, since I first got my MAX IV off ebay about 6 years ago. This site is great and it has been very helpful. I guess I just never had any questions to ask that were not already posted until now.

Does anyone know what would cause a 18hp Briggs to bend one rod and throw another?

Thanks for keeping this site up and running you guys are awesome.

+ Reply to Thread