New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 722 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi runamuk, welcome to the site and Happy New Year to you!

larry
    I own a 1995 maxII great little workhorse. I use it mostly for hunting, here in Wisconsin, it sure takes the work out of getting your deer out.

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for allowing an Aussie to join your Forum, I don't have an ATV but am visiting the US in June and was looking to pick a small one up and shipping home to have some fun with. Live near teh beach so want an Amphib, any thoughts on a suitable one to purchase?

Richard
    Australlia

Hi there. i have a 6 wheel argo with standard tracks. i live in northern ontario,canada. lots of snow up here. i use my argo mostlly for fishing. i have found there is not much traction specially on hills.there must be a way of putting a set of aluminun cleats on my tracks.

Hi everyone, welcome to the site.

hello everyone just came across your site .i live in clearview new brunswick canada i'm the new owner of a passe par tout i'm looking for any info on this machine.trying to do a rebuild .thanks for any help with this happy new year thane elliott

Hi Thane, welcome to the site. I am a fellow Newbrunswicker argo owner so I have no clue on your machine but there are members here that are amazing when it comes to knowledge and willingness to help. Good luck with your rebuild.
    Mike

I just picked up a 1968 Jiger Versatrek Twin Six fairly complete but not running. Found this site and the Jiger site, but still need more inforfamtion. The Hirth 82R engine pulls over and has spark but has the intake coming straight up then has 2 small chainsaw looking carbs with no air filter. Also missing the Hirth recoil. WOuld love to see more pics of these areas closeups etc so I can see if i have the original carbs/ parts. Also missing the inner axle conversion hubs that allow the newer 8" ATV rims to fit. Cant wait to get this thing running!!!

Appreciate anyones help with this.
    Patrick

Welcome to the site everyone! Good find on those Jigers. Here is a template that you can use to convert the 3 lug hubs to modern 8" ATV rims.

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...l-adapter.html
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have an Argo Bigfoot which I am the original owner of. I use it several times a week for anything ranging from fishing to going to the store. It has been a very reliable machine for me. My left rear axle has started to leak which probably needs a new seal. Also I'm tired of draining my oil out the bottom and am looking for a pump to drain through the dipstick. Went to auto part store and had no luck so thought I would search this forum. Done a few searches so far with no luck. Maybe I'll get some feed back on what I'm sure has been in several threads.

+ Reply to Thread