6x6 Racing Results 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2010

Quote Originally Posted by steveohio View Post
    Great Video! My daughter Cassi was driver of the Terra Tiger. She did great for first time and for problems the machine had. Were trying a new different steering clutch material, which didn't work! And found the carburetor nuts were loose and was running lean and hot! Lucky we didn't ruin the motor.

We can't wait until next year!!!!!!!!! And are starting to build another just for her.
    Very cool that you are keeping the old Iron running. Next year the scrambler 340 will be in racing shape. This year it also had steering failure.

Cool. I've been trying to talk my youngest daughter into racing next year as well. She needs more experience behind the sticks, but already has that "no tomorrow" attitude that's so important. Maybe we'll have a really large field for the PP next year.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    I agree, Cassi did do a great job. She's got to be happy. If you're building another machine just for her, I'm going to guess that she liked the whole experience A LOT. Very cool, Dad.

Bridget
    Thanks Bridget Problem is we have to many projects! And she loves anything with a motor!!!!! )))) We pull garden tractors also and she has her own for it. And she wants to race lawn mowers as well and we started building one of them over a year ago and we haven't finished it yet. She loved racing with you gals! So getting her another terra tiger built will happen before the lawn mower racer )

I watched her fight with the steering but she never gave up. Hope to see her again next year.

Thanks for the replies guys and gals!

Hi Lewis

Yes she had her hands full with steering problem, but she was thinking and made it work. We'll be there for sure! Just need to find another big motor and clutch at an affordable price! We have to get some better clutch lining material and want to make a set of larger diameter one's and try. Have some other ideas for it as well. But just need time and dollars to do.

Test and tune....or is it the other way around?

Banned

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-11-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Nicely done Bridget, Thanks. I cant wait till next year.

Very cool Bridget! Three thumbs up!
    Banned

Bravo!, Bravo, Bravo!!!!!!! Outstanding work!

+ Reply to Thread