Mighty Max's new 650 Argo 650 HD with swimming tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Mighty Max's new 650 Argo 650 HD with swimming tracks

Wow...awsome video....thats a scary looking place to play in.

Thanks for sharing your ride!

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Short actions clips of Argo Frontiers filmed at five different ATV parks in the last year, enjoy

man if those tracks aren't the perfect compliment to those machines. i think i've only seen once where you got is a sort of jam on that last busco ride. someone had to shift his weight over the hood but other than that unstoppable. really give a sense of confidence to tackle the worst. always enjoy watching these videos.
    trevor

Great videos, Dan. Thanks for posting them.

I'll be in the duck marsh in the morning with mine. The guys that I hunt with went out without me last week and got stuck in their Rhino. That won't be a problem tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Great videos, Dan. Thanks for posting them.

I'll be in the duck marsh in the morning with mine. The guys that I hunt with went out without me last week and got stuck in their Rhino. That won't be a problem tomorrow.
    Have a great time Bud, you have the ideal machine for duck hunting, I wish you could post a little video of the beautiful Frontier of yours.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Holy Crap, that was an awesome vid. Very impressive Dan.
    I can't wait to get mine and try them out. Making me wish for summer already and winter is just started.

RD

I got to spend the day at Seminole ATV park just outside of Cobbtown Georgia with my Grandsons Carlos and Emanuel. We haven't had a lot of rain here lately so some of the excellent mud trails that are an absolute blast were dried up or had very little water, still there were some good mudding areas but most of them were filled with roots and trees (which is a good thing if you have an Argo and a bad thing if you own a quad). Any way we had a great time. I got to watch several quads in the mud areas and they got stuck pretty badly but at least they were willing to test their machines and try. I enjoy anyone who is willing to push a machine to it's limits, you can only find out what a machine will do by trying it. Any way several machines got stuck and I had to pull them out but at least they tried. All in all it was a very fun day with both Carlos and Emanuel getting a lot of stick time on the Argo in some pretty extreme conditions.

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 11-13-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Great videos Dan, lots of mud! Lots of fun!

+ Reply to Thread