New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 722 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Willy and Scotty, welcome to the site.

Hi guys - new to the board - 2 argos, 2 snowmobiles and 1 atv - running out of room

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Hi guys - new to the board - 2 argos, 2 snowmobiles and 1 atv - running out of room
    Welcome strawberry. if you get rid of the ATV you will have room for another amphib. if you buy snowtracks for your style you can make more room by getting rid of the snowmobile too.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Hello everyone @ 6x6 world. I'm new to the site & to 6x6's as i just bought my first one. It's an argo 6x6 i believe it to be a 70-73 orange in color with a black/gray stripe down the left side on top. It has a blown up K3992T & i'm looking to up grade with a snowmobile engine. I do not know where the vin# is as i want to get it registered with the dcnr. I live in scranton pa. If anyone has any ideas for me please feel free to contact me @kohutsyardcare@yahoo.com Thanks, Jason.

Hi Jason, welcome to the site. If you will search the Argo forum, there are a few threads there detailing the location of the VIN. I believe it is on the firewall but check out the threads to be sure

Hello everyone,
    Hope I am doing this correctly, new to posting things. I have just recently picked up a 2001 Max IV for dirt cheap. The previous owner moonlighted as a "butcher". I was impressed by this site and just had to join to learn more and "pick as many brains" as I can. I live in southern WI, love to hunt anything and everything. Tinkering is my second life. Look forward to many discussions with everyone. Many questions to come.
    Thanks, Jon.

Hi Jon, welcome to the site. Congratulations on finding a good deal on your Max IV.

I've been trying to educate myself with the 6X6 world which brought me to this site. I've always rode ATVs but have yet to move to the AATV. Theres a local Max IV I'm going to look at later on this week and was hoping to get some feedback on what its worth.. I believe its a mid 90's (has the round headlights) but wont know for sure until I look at it. It has the winch, roll cage, and windshield. Looks like stock 22" tires from the pics. It also has the 20 HP Kohler. Asking price is $3750. Let me know what you think.

John
    Maine

Hi John, welcome to the site. Without seeing the Max or knowing what condition it is in, it's hard to say what it is worth. If it is in good shape, $3750 is not a terrible price but I have seen newer Max IV's with the 27HP motor and 26" tires sell in the low-to-mid $4000 range. I don't want to steer you away from buying it but just know some of the other options out there. If I were you and the Max looks good when you go look at it, I would offer $2500 and work up from that.

Howdy!
    I grew up riding and racing dirt bikes in California, then racing go-carts, and have been riding old BMW's for the past 30 years. Last week I sold my last BMW and started looking for a new retirement project and came across something I'd never seen before - a Snowco Fast Scat thing for use on a farm. So I bought it to restore. Now I'll be looking for others who might have insights into where to find parts for this old toy, or have suggestions of how to restore it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Neal in Illinois

+ Reply to Thread