George Fest/Porkslap Jamboree

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: George Fest/Porkslap Jamboree

Whomever has Raceone3 vid should play it in reverse and have the tank splash out of the creek and into the tube.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Whomever has Raceone3 vid should play it in reverse and have the tank splash out of the creek and into the tube.
    Oooooooo!

OK... through the glory of the Android phone, I uploaded the brief Hustler endo video to YouTube (thanks again CC99....)

Enjoy!

EDIT:: Oh, and here's the tube video. Credit for this video goes to CountryCummins, too. I may have tried to emulate Admin Mike's pose from the Frog Level jumping party they had last year...

Last edited by hydromike; 08-02-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Wow looks some real fun you guys had there this weekend love the video shawn i hope to get up there next year had some family health problems but things are looking better cant wait to we get a ride together out in eckley again looking forward to it

glad i was able to catch them on my phone video quality is crap but you can still see it i have the motor and trans out of my machine now hopefully pulling the axles and frame this week some time
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

I watched that first clip 10 times and laughed every time.

Thanks George to you and your family for hosting Porkslap, part 2. We had a great time. - Sean, Stephanie, and Jimi

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Oooooooo!

OK... through the glory of the Android phone, I uploaded the brief Hustler endo video to YouTube (thanks again CC99....)

Enjoy!

EDIT:: Oh, and here's the tube video. Credit for this video goes to CountryCummins, too. I may have tried to emulate Admin Mike's pose from the Frog Level jumping party they had last year...

WOW!!!!!

I so wish I could have stayed for all that

Mike, our hats are off to you, you seem to make a splash no matter where you are. I laughed and the wife went OHHHHHHH! We watched it many times and plan to watch it several more times. It looked like the nose just went straight down. Glad you were not hurt and hope the machine was OK also. Sorry in missed all the fun. I can't wait for more videos.

Thanks folks. The machine took a little water in the gas cap, but other than that, there were no issues. There was about 30 gallons of water in the machine that I had to pump/drain out! Oddly, the machine popped right back up after I bailed. I should have tried harder to ride it out.

I'm anticipating a LOT of dislikes on YouTube. It's a good thing I lost most of my pride years ago; anything in the name of entertainment.

+ Reply to Thread