Aasking about 24 inch tires on a Max II

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aasking about 24 inch tires on a Max II

You had a pretty good looking set of used one time Noel,we talked about them. They were mounted on non-k Lock rims but the tires looked nice. I believe you were going on jury duty and we never picked up on them again. I have never had anything shipped internationally so I didn't know how to go about it. What did RI level out with for their larger Max II tire and how do they perform. You would think RI would be interested in them being produced. There are a zillion different types of small compact tractors etc and owners of the older Argos could use them if rough terrain and mud was their interest over swimming.

Argo went with a 22" Maxxis tire. I don't know the model, but it doesn't swim as well as the Rawhide III, it doesn't ride nearly as well, and in my opinion the Maxxis tire doesn't look right on the Max.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

I'm thinking of picking up a spare set of 21 inch Rawhides for when mine wear out,the tracks have to have them. I haven't seen a set of the Maxxis but do recall the posts when they went to them. I suppose on a grand scale even RI wouldn't have a big enough demand for the Rawhide III's to make much of a difference to Goodyear .I bet China would make them as they are getting in the tire game, I'm not a fan of Asian manufacturing to say the least It is sort of Deja Vu though as since the beginning of amphibians,tire availability in cases caused machines to be parked and rust down.

+ Reply to Thread