The check has arrived, bhe build starts!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The check has arrived, bhe build starts!

Glad to see you got it home,I know it was well worth the wait.Drifting at 20 on the asphalt sounds fun.

thx guys. it sure is fun. it takes some getting use to. It seems, that if it can fit between the trees, it is unstoppable

more playin today, these things are so fun, so easy to operate and great power. I couldnt be happier with the 750hdi

Well it it sure is fun, big red and allis tractor shown for size comparison

It makes that allis look like a baby.lol.

Yep and that is a tough little machine, looks like a toy

Wow, a camper special with the tool box doors still attached to the box. In my part of the country old trucks don't usually look that nice. Cool rides.

Keith.

very nice looking machine, I like that 1984 big red also. Used to have one the same until I bought a new 4x4 atv in 2000, Walked home that first ride with it because I thought I'd go thru the trail I always rode with the 3 wheeler, not a chance, no 4 wheelers could make it thru, I never tried again, it's a winter trail only, well just got my argo a couple weeks ago and went for a ride, my son says let's go thru that trail, I thought what the heck, Big Mistake, good thing I had a winch cause we were on the hook many times and never did make it thru, ended up finding a spot to turn around and winch myself out the way we came in. A set of adairs from the vid's I've seen would have walked thru but I wouldn't try it again with tires. The trail is tight but I figured 8 wheels and an admiral tranny no problem to walk thru it, well even in low range buried in crap and try to turn , you need some traction to turn, I'm sure after more practice it will get a little easier and more user friendly but without tracks I'll never try that big red trail again.

Sounds like quite a trail. My trails are the opposite or I need to ride the big red better! I have never driven a amphib before this one and never driven without tracks so I assume I am spoiled.

The truck is a 79 trailer special, nicknamed "thirsty." (557 cubic inch motor)

Very nice atc250r! I'm glad your happy with it,I really love mine also.(I got mine stuck yesterday,can you believe it!!!)

+ Reply to Thread