newbie questions

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: newbie questions

I just saw how you mentioned Nebraska, my friends an I are from the northeast which unfortunately is a little too far away. Anyways, I wonder why some of those people dont care about what they have, or how they dont know. Im really glad that they dont, and we can go and get a great deals on the stuff. Finding an old AATV in someone's backyard that doesnt care about the thing, and picking it up for next to nothing is a really great feeling! I can tell some stories where that has happened to me, and getting an old AATV is a really unique and rewarding experience since its not like you can just go into town and pick up a 1970 something AATV from your local hardware store.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

That is one SWEET deal! Congratulations man.

Congratulations on that great deal. Post some pics of you Powerwagon. I have a 1976 Powerwagon with a 440.

Quote Originally Posted by evil8x8 View Post
    Congratulations on that great deal. Post some pics of you Powerwagon. I have a 1976 Powerwagon with a 440.
    Could you post up some pics of your Power Wagon w/ the 440 too evil 8x8? I love those old Dodge trucks and I really miss that '78 Dodge Warlock my dad and I had years ago.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

This is my 1976 Dodge Powerwagon. It has its original 440, interior, and paint.
    It just turned 50,000 miles.
    Attached Images

Wow that is a beautiful truck! That factory orange color is one of my favorites on that truck. I think when I get my Power Wagon thats the exact color Im going to do it, except maybe to dress it up a little bit add a pearescent touch with House of Kolors Tangelo Orange Pearl. Thats a really nice rig, take good care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Wow that is a beautiful truck! That factory orange color is one of my favorites on that truck. I think when I get my Power Wagon thats the exact color Im going to do it, except maybe to dress it up a little bit add a pearescent touch with House of Kolors Tangelo Orange Pearl. Thats a really nice rig, take good care of it.
    Thanks, glad you like it.

+ Reply to Thread