magnum carb

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: magnum carb

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    they gave me address and tracking # so im ready to send it back for full refund i will be sure to add a bad letter of feedback
    Good for you! The time you have wasted alone is worth bad feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by mowbizz View Post
    Probably was something someone bought, damaged and returned and they just keep putting it back in stock.
    There is no accountability, no desire to put out a good product and no arguing with the robots you end up with on email when you contact them.
    I said it before and will say it again. Give them bad feedback. It’s the worst thing for them and they are afraid of what their “bosses” will do to them when they hear about it. eBay is just as bad nowadays and I don’t use it anymore.
    Who the hell wants to sell something on eBay when they hold your funds back until the freakin’ buyer gets his grubby hands on your item that you sold? Never again.
    I think you’re confusing this poorly paid carburettor assembly guy boss for someone like Kim Jong Un 😂
    I reckon we should all chip in $10 each and get a nice shiny new carb for Curtis, let’s have your PayPal address buddy 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy67 View Post
    I think you’re confusing this poorly paid carburettor assembly guy boss for someone like Kim Jong Un 😂
    I reckon we should all chip in $10 each and get a nice shiny new carb for Curtis, let’s have your PayPal address buddy 👍
    That’s okay! Your PayPal should cover it!
    Not Kim jong un but probably just as bad...maybe you should move over there and show them how it’s done?

so i will recieve my money back through pay pal correct?

so i will recieve my money back through pay pal correct?
    Curtis, usually how it works is if you paid with PayPal the funds will eventually, show up in your account then you have to transfer it to your own account or it will just sit there as your balance on PayPal.
    You can probably request a cheque to be mailed to you as well but I have always just transferred the funds to my bank account.
    Takes a few days for them to complete the transaction.

ok thanks got it packed and ready to send

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement...QAAOSwmuVaYMcq
    i save tractors? is this a good brand or website anyone know. local argo dealer dont have any carbs for magnum engine

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Replacement...QAAOSwmuVaYMcq
    i save tractors? is this a good brand or website anyone know. local argo dealer dont have any carbs for magnum engine
    Curtis, I would trust them to provid a good product. I read some of their description and they are from Maine, the state right next to my state, New Hampshire. American company! I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them.

anyone buy products from them?

Looks like a legit company with a name, maybe give them a call and ask if they use them.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

+ Reply to Thread