New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 722 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hi Everyone here at 6 wheeler wolrd.I am in the procese of rebuilding a 6 wheeler of my on.I am her to get some help from you
    guys and girls try are 6 wheeler fans.I deer hunt an where I deer hunt there is alot of creeks an swamps.So I hope I can get alot
    of info.Go 6 an 8 wheelers!!!!!!!!!

Hello my name is Quinten. I live in Nova Scotia Canada. I drive a 03 Argo Bigfoot awsome machine

Quote Originally Posted by vgilbertson View Post
    Hello. Interested in AATV's, do not own one yet. have 24 acres I just purchased in Southampton county, VA that is polling hill pines with some low land creek and swap. I think a 6 wheeler would bea perfect set up. Here looking for infomation on the best older model to purchase.

Thanks, Vern
    Vern,
    For sure a great spot to ride! Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by woodman4665 View Post
    Hi Everyone here at 6 wheeler wolrd.I am in the procese of rebuilding a 6 wheeler of my on.I am her to get some help from you
    guys and girls try are 6 wheeler fans.I deer hunt an where I deer hunt there is alot of creeks an swamps.So I hope I can get alot
    of info.Go 6 an 8 wheelers!!!!!!!!!
    Woodman,
    What kind are you rebuilding? If you have any questions feel free to post them. Welcome to 6x6world!

Quote Originally Posted by que104 View Post
    Hello my name is Quinten. I live in Nova Scotia Canada. I drive a 03 Argo Bigfoot awsome machine
    Quinten,
    Welcome to the site! Your right about those Argo Bigfoots, awesome! I never owned one but thats not by choice, lol. Someday maybe.

hello everyone,iam from kittanning,pa about 30 miles north of pittsburgh,im 48 and have always wanted a 6x6 ever since i was little.i finally got my wish,i recently bought an attex that was sitting behind someones garage for 8 years,paid 60 dollars for it,body is in great condition,i have to fabricate a new frame for it,but am excited to work on it,any advice would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by daddyxbox View Post
    hello everyone,iam from kittanning,pa about 30 miles north of pittsburgh,im 48 and have always wanted a 6x6 ever since i was little.i finally got my wish,i recently bought an attex that was sitting behind someones garage for 8 years,paid 60 dollars for it,body is in great condition,i have to fabricate a new frame for it,but am excited to work on it,any advice would be greatly appreciated

Welcome George, pleasure to meet ya, and cant wait to see your build! You'll see alot of the guys here are more than ready and willing to help. Between What you read, and i can dig up as well, we'll get your attex up and running!!
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Just a pre thank you for all the great info and pics.

Hi frog, welcome to the website.

Thank you for the very informative website!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyxbox View Post
    Post up some pics of your machine so we can figure out what model it is. the bodies were usually what got trashed, so there are probably some members near you with a decent frame laying around... unless of course your just itching to build a frame of your own
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Frog and spankbomb, welcome to the site!

+ Reply to Thread