6x6 Racing Results 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2009

Thumbs down

Thank you everybody that made this event possible. I had a great time and hope we can all do it again next year. You guys are the greatest group of stand up people ever !! Thanks to all of you long distance guys for making the event extra special.

jpswift1,

That was a great video of you and your Hustler Bigfoot. Those ASX tires really look good on it.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. It was so much fun! It was great to meet everyone and put names with faces. I want to give a HUGE thank you to all of you guys and girls that helped me out. You're all like family. The biggest surprise was waking up Sunday morning and finding that you guys got the rest of the issues with my racer resolved so I could race.

Thanks so much everyone!!!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Ashtabula was Awesome!!! I had a great time. Getting to race was the most fun I ever had. I think I was born a few decades too late. Thanks to everyone for all there help with organizing the event and help with repairs. I can't wait till next time.

Great video Joe. JP....that's some machine there. Very impressive.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    WOW!!! Can you imagine the exposure 6 wheelers are going to get from this?! All of camp 6x6World is in these pictures. I didn't know they took so many pictures of the event. If it wasn't for 6x6World and all of the great members here this never would have happened. In just under 2 years of being online, 6x6World.com has resurrected the AATV scene. Who knows how big this is going to get now........the sky's the limit! Thanks Mike and everyone on here that makes this happen. Better start grabbing as many parts and machines as you can now before the prices and demand go straight up.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    WOW!!! There are a bunch of great pictures!!!

George,

The video and all of the pictures that were taken at the 6x6 race were awesome! Two big thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    WOW!!! Can you imagine the exposure 6 wheelers are going to get from this?! All of camp 6x6World is in these pictures. I didn't know they took so many pictures of the event. If it wasn't for 6x6World and all of the great members here this never would have happened. In just under 2 years of being online, 6x6World.com has resurrected the AATV scene. Who knows how big this is going to get now........the sky's the limit! Thanks Mike and everyone on here that makes this happen. Better start grabbing as many parts and machines as you can now before the prices and demand go straight up.

Whoa!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread