AAF Tank Museum Military Extravaganza

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: AAF Tank Museum Military Extravaganza

Have fun, George & put on another great show. WE'D be there if we could.

Special request... another video with the Tuna with a Heart music. (I, know, I know, Patton) I love it.

Bridget & Whipper

Anything for a Model Citizen.
    Banned

Just a reminder.

Come see the Busco event guests Dan and Doug demo machine guns, flamethrowers and mortars. Watch me run over a few cars and a boat (sorry Robbie) with a tank.
    Banned

One more week. Looks like there will be a Max II, Max IV and a brand new Argo there too!
    Banned

It's coming to that time again.

This year the Extravaganza will be on April 28th and 29th.

Tank Museum Military Extravaganza - Danville Virginia - American - Tank Museum Event

Banned

227949_1971635726786_1119799132_32385604_3700822_n.jpg222054_1971636206798_1119799132_32385606_2147628_n.jpgRacerone3 and his girl at last year's Extravaganza.

Only 5 more weeks.
    Banned

Just a few more days.
    Banned

Here's some video from Saturday. 6x6 member Don joins me and my girlfriend Jane on an M60 Patton tank for a quick ride.

We were also able to get Air Bud, QBall and RDR's son and wife inside an M113 APC for a few laps around the museum.

Thanks for coming.
    Banned

That was very cool George. I see why you made the drive 2 weeks an a row. What fun for all the boys too. Its not many people not in the military that get to ride in a tank. Did you get to drive everyone around in it or was there someone else driving too?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I did the driving. Bill decided to open up the APC to public too. Many visitors got rides but I put Don and the boys in first.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread