Video walk around

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Video walk around

Thanks Coop! I added it to the first post to keep them together. Sure would be interesting to find out what it is.

Brushcutter....If you go to my post"Mystery 6x6" in the "Other AATVs", there are a couple vids of it in the water for the first time, page 3 I think. It does move very well in the water, but the fuel pump died before
    I had time to try it much. The jet pump is disengaged when not in the water, that is something I have to work on, right now it is a manual coupler I have to engage/disengage with the engine off, I'm going to design an electric clutch so I can drive into the water, flip a switch and keep going.

Anybody else want to do a video walk around of their aatv? We dont have any argos, amphicats, seirra tailboss.....and others. I would like to get at least one of every machine. Repeat machines are welcome though. Post your video here and I will add it to the first post so they are all together. If you need help posting the video or something PM me. Thanks!

Well, it's not a 6x6, but here is a walk around of my COOT

Coop
    Last edited by Coop; 10-14-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Nice coot. I havent seen one in person. I kind of get how the steering works now. Its one machine on my hope to get someday list, lol. Thanks!

Are there different types of TUbbed Hustlers?

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post

This was the second " deep tub " Hustler 980 that I bought in Arkansas. This is how it looked the day I brought it home on the trailor. As I climb up onto the trailor you,ll see me video the home made " split shifter " thats right below the passenger front seat.

Yes, there is the deep/tall tub Hustler 980 BIGFOOT, the very deep/tall tub Hustler 980 BIGFOOT, and then the shorter, standard tub Hustler 950.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

[QUOTE=Coop;129537]Well, it's not a 6x6, but here is a walk around of my COOT

Coop: Nice machine man, I've always liked the Coots. There was a restored one nearby that I made an offer on several years ago, someone else got it though. It looks like your machine is top notch.

Whatever came of BW6's machine, the BWII. It is an awesome build and was wondering if there is any video of it in action?
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

This was the only 2 videos that i could find.
    Last edited by coosaridgerider; 10-30-2012 at 03:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread