Fall 2014 ashtabula

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall 2014 ashtabula

Here's the venue with quads....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxJMbSRYAIk
    (my filmstrip button doesn't work...)

One bad bounce on a turn and we're all sucking tree bark.

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I like how the guy with the widest machine is looking for passing rules. WTF, all you gotta do is get a good start and then block everyone. Who the heck will be able to pass the copperhead!
    Team Mudd-Ox will probably have an entry with suspension and since there are no horsepower or number of wheels restrictions this could be interesting.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Who the heck will be able to pass the copperhead!
    Is that a challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O. View Post
    Is that a challenge?
    You do what you want. I'm tempted to throw seatbelts in my max Iv and take a few frosties on the track so me and Joe will wave to you as you zoom by.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    Team Mudd-Ox will probably have an entry with suspension and since there are no horsepower or number of wheels restrictions this could be interesting.

Wow! Now that looks like a smooth ride. Nice job building that. How much ground clearance does that give you now?
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

ok everybody thinks i'm going to start fast and block everyone. Im thinking of starting last and enjoying the ride. actually would like to see the course first . Little G probably has probably worked up a number of tight spots that I would need to grease the tires to get through.
    Acta non verba

I still think a Lemans start would even it all out.

Perhaps due to concern Bud and g could assign designated safe passing area's where the width is good for 2-1/4 to account for JBF and George, or FREE FOR ALL!

We, meaning us and Mona and many other Ribits Riders went to a bunch of hare scrambles with 4 wheelers and survived, That is how Humprey came about, and many 4 wheelers are much less considerate than us/yall.

I have nothing to do with the course lay out thats all on Bud an his crew I will just be another beaver in this tree bark eatin festival

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I have nothing to do with the course lay out thats all on Bud an his crew I will just be another beaver in this tree bark eatin festival
    Just come join Drew and I

Oh don't think for a second i won't be enjoying this i figure get a camel back fill it with beer strap it to seat back an go nothing like full throttle threw the tree sucking down a cold one threw a hose but i will stop an have cigarette with you guys this is going to be fun

+ Reply to Thread