Kenda Executioner

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kenda Executioner

BW6

Seen this guys videos on "Introduce yourself here"?

He has a jet wheel prototype on an Argo... Maybe we can run agressive mud tires and have water speed!

Wishful thinking.

Hey BW6, how does that work? Are they paddles?

Keep up the good work.

Hey Fulleraviation, did you ever consider upgrading the tires on your Max IV? I'll let everyone know the full report when the Executioners go on my Hustler BIGFOOT later this spring/ early summer.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

New Tires?!!!?

Yes some day, but I only got 60hrs on the machine! The stock 26's are pulling fine right now. I would like a softer ride for sure. Runnin' 3psi and will probably drop it some this weekend. I hate to loose ride height though.

I was going to let everyone else do the R&D. I got too many trails to blaze. I do pay CLOSE attention when MightyMaxIV speaks. Looking forward to what others say about his performance this weekend in SC.

Rut

Those 26" Goodyear Super Terra Grips ride pretty hard. My back was quite sore after taking my rig out on the trails. I would imagine that you might even be able to run them at 2 or maybe even 1psi without loosing the bead because you have the K lock Kawasaki wheels on your Max IV.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Executioners

The Executioners look like they would swim some. They sure do look nice. I would like to know what makes one swim and not another. The Vampires don't look as swim-worthy as the Executioners.

I KNOW THAT I DO NOT KNOW! THATS ALL I KNOW!

I run through muddy terrian mostly, but also have a very large lake and large river close by. Put it this way, I don't own a trailer. I can drive the Max to all locations offroad.

I need the BEST all arround tire for the MAX IV.

"I need the BEST all around tire for the MAX IV."

You've got one of the best right now, just air down some. Most of the tires people stick on aatv's don't swim worth a poop. If you go through a mud hole and the tires aren't touching, you are swimming. I've seen vehicles that wouldn't move an inch, right there in a deep puddle. I rolled the dice on tires and came up so so.. but it was a gamble. Now that the frontier tire is out and a perfect fit for me (it could be wider) all I have to do is afford them. About 9 of them counting a spare, and wheels.

Now if a guy wanted to get really comfy, he'd find a tire for
    Matt's 9" beadlocks, they'll probably hold any tire as low as you want to go. Upgrading the foam in the seats makes a big difference too.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

I run 1psi in the 26" Super Terra Grips with K wheels and I have had no problem with breaking a bead.

anyone ever siliconed the tires on the rims?

Yes. Worked for sealing old beads. Not that great for preventing bead from dismounting. New favorite is Permatex High Tack glue. Not sure if that's what cured my dismounts, or because I drilled and bolt/nutted clear thru the tire and wheel
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

+ Reply to Thread