Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 12-14, 2012

All my weekends for in Oct. are booked except for the 13 & 14. So, I'll be going to Busco. Plus, I have 't been to Busco since 2009.
    Last edited by Joe M; 09-01-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    We're going to try and make it, but it all depends on what happens with Pine Lake. If we can only do one, it'll be the track, but we'll try to attend both.-
    Same here.
    Banned

We plan to be there. Beth, Brian, Wyatt, and Becky. Machines will be Beth's maxII, Rhonda (attex 8x8), Wild Wolf... also possibly a for sale maxII (totally rebuilt mid 90's machine), and perhaps a Tom-Cat for show and tell.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Peggy and i will be there with the Avenger and Crush. Joe there will be plenty of room, just get there.

Lewis

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 01:16 PM.

I guess if it were 20009 we would just fly our Jetson's style AAATV (Aerial amphibious all terrain vehicle).

With the new baby, things have been busy around here, thus I probably will not be attending this Busco event. However, I do believe that Ashtabula is probably doable as long as work doesn't create a conflict.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I (Chase) will be there with the Argo Conquest. This still seems hard to believe but it's starting to sink in - wife doesn't want to come so she endorsed a guys trip!

Chase George John and Shan - renting an ATV and I'll be there with the Conquest.

Can't wait!

Come find our tent and enjoy the peace pipe

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Fixed

Hi Guys: I put in for Vacation around that weekend (First Vacation since starting new job.) IF it gets approved, I'll be there. I hope to have either Wolf or Superchief there. If all else fails I have a KTM 300 2-smoke I can ride when I can't bum an empty seat.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread