Where to get decals?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Where to get decals?

Mike, I noticed the stickers on your machine. I didn't rember seeing them on the machine before you bought it. Looked good in the picture.

Ok, also just noticed, instead of the black circles they are suppose to be white on my 208tt and think the same on my 225.

Well, here's the pricing for the decals.
    The 8" Attex decals are going to cost $4.50 ea.
    The small 3" Attex decals are going to cost $1.75 ea.
    I'm a little dissappointed w/ the price for the dash decal, they are going to cost $40.00 ea. They says it's due to the size of the paper & blah, blah, blah, but the quality I think is really good. I sent a dash decal to Don for the Quality Control check. The Attex stickers we can get any quantity we want , but the dash ones I have to order at least (10) to get them at $40.00 ea. (Otherwise they would be $55.00 ea.) They said that they can make the clear Attex w/ the white circles, too. It's no big deal, But I can't go in & just request a decal here & a decal there, so I'd have to make a list of what everybody wants & then order them. PM me if you want some w/ your shipping address & what size & color combo you need. After I get enough orders, I'll have them run them off & let you know when they are done. Oh, Postage to mail them I'm sure wouldn't be more than 1 or 2 bucks.

Whipper

PLEASE SEE NEW POST ON THIS PAGE DATED 3-7-08
    Last edited by whipper-ag; 03-11-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Sweet Who do we pay? And what payment methods?

It would be a check or money order made out to me. I can front the money to get them made. When they are ready I'll let each person know how much their total order will be and then we can square up. Will that work?

whipper

Thats sounds great to me. Great deal too. I will get a hold of you.
    Thanks

Attex Decals

I wanted to make sure that I would be sending the right decals that people wanted for their cars, so I went out on a limb & had the printer run off all the combos for the 8" & 3" stickers. Good news is - they look great. Bad news is that even though he told me that different colors would be no problem, he didn't tell me that some combos might cost more. And then there was the issue of the tax I paid for them that I didn't figure in originally. Duh. Anyway, I've averaged out the tax , added it to each particular decal & these are the prices we were charged.

#1 8" $7.07
    #2 8" $7.07
    #3 8" $4.57
    #4 8" $6.57
    #5 3" $2.82
    #6 3" $2.07
    DASH $40.57

These pics will help to order by number. EX. (3) #2, (1) #1, (500) #6. So rethink what it is you need & PM me with an order based on these pics if you're still interested. It's the best way for me to make sure you get the ones you really want. The ones where the body color shows thru (#3,#4, #6) have no clear vinyl. It's just circles & letters & a little tricky to put on. The body must be clean & DRY, but they do look nice.

Whipper
    Attached Images

Didn't know if I could get them all on one page. Here's the rest.
    Attached Images

Anyone wanting/needing new Attex Decals might have missed my latest post on 3-7-08. So if you need decals & the new price is O.K., let me know.

Whipper

Just a Reminder

Anyone that PM'd me with an order for new Decals for your Attex(s). I have what you ordered. Just waiting for payment so I can ship.

Whipper

+ Reply to Thread