Hustler 980 BIGFOOT

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hustler 980 BIGFOOT

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words. And Mike, the Hustlers did come with solid axles. The axles are 1 3/16" but on the inner part of them they are machined down to 1" so my inside bearings were the same as 71+ Attex inner bearings and they were pretty easy to locate when replacing, but finding 1 3/16" tripple sealed outter bearings wasnt very easy.

Heres a pic of the BIGFOOT in the daylight.

Last edited by jpswift1; 08-12-2007 at 11:37 AM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

That is one big mutha. Nice work Jeff. Can't wait to ride with it...

~m

WOW! Looks great, a nice roll cage and your ready to go.

Thanks guys!

Whipper, do you have any ideas on what the cage should look like. I need some suggestions.
    Last edited by jpswift1; 08-12-2007 at 11:38 PM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

alright guys, here is some test footage of the Hustler Bigfoot in action.

Very cool Jeff. That thing looks like it'll creep over anything.
    Banned

Jeff, you weren't kidding. That thing is geared low! Have you had it in the water yet?

OOOoo! OOooo! I see my favorite hill in the background. Do the hill! Do the hill!

It barely sounded like it broke 2000 RPM. Very cool machine, but you really need to test its limits. Gas lines, baby.... Nice work getting it all together. Apparently, the town of Hamburg doesn't have a rule about going topless in public?

~m

Smile What's the Difference ?

What's the Difference between a Hustler and a 980 Bigfoot ? I have a Hustler, it has smaller non-factory tires. So how do you tell ?
    Thanks

The difference between the Bigfoot and the standard Hustler is lower gearing, and a taller tub to fit 26" tires. Other than that there is not much else different.

+ Reply to Thread