6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

I finally made sure of the time off and changed my on-call weeks so I can make the trip to Ashtabula. That's good, because I'd hate to quit after all these years at the same job. The boys and I wll be there.

1) Plumcrazy(Ed), MaxIV trail riding (maybe a Attex SC also, depends on how much room we have)
    2) Buggyman possibly with company, bringing MaxII Bigfoot, possibly a MaxIV, and a secret racer project. Planning for Wednesday mid day.
    3) dzg, I mite be...maybe with wife and bringing my max 2
    4)Don, Bud, and Q
    5)
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

"That's good, because I'd hate to quit after all these years at the same job." That's the spirit!

Joe.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    That's it Don, sometimes you just have to put your foot down!

I had to do it a week ago with the wife!
    Dam that foot still hurts, I didn't think she would step on it THAT hard!
    It should be OK by Ashtabula though.
    Just kidding!

Glad you can make it....
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlumCrazy View Post
    Which Michigan riders are going to Ashtabula June 2013 and when are you arriving
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) Plumcrazy(Ed), MaxIV trail riding (maybe a Attex SC also, depends on how much room we have)
    2) Buggyman possibly with company, bringing MaxII Bigfoot, possibly a MaxIV, and a secret racer project. Planning for Wednesday mid day.
    4)
    5)

dzg, hope you make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I finally made sure of the time off and changed my on-call weeks so I can make the trip to Ashtabula. That's good, because I'd hate to quit after all these years at the same job. The boys and I wll be there.

4)Don, Bud, and Q
    5)
    You got transferred to Michigan!? Heck, and I was going to come down and visit at some point. You on the 'Thumb or U.P.?

Hey dzg

Mike, Sonny and I will be leaving St. Clair Shores around 6am Thursday (20th) if you want to tag along.
    I could leave Wednesday evening if you were thinking of leaving then.

Hey Jim, you still leaving Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    You got transferred to Michigan!? Heck, and I was going to come down and visit at some point. You on the 'Thumb or U.P.?
    Hey Mike, Don's a RED WING fan at heart!

...What I get for not reading the thread before I post (again).
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Let's start the official list of all members who are attending from everywhere.

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Well after 28 weeks in the shop the country bumpkin retro fit will be completed this week and my max 4 will follow this weekend special thanks to the members who helped me put it togather on a small budget .should be arriving Thursday afternoon looking forward to seeing everyone that's been there in the past and meeting people who are making the trip for the first time

Jp scrap the list we have a week from what i have gathered from the site and word of mouth this will be one of the best turnouts we have had yet now get to wrenching boy

Closed Thread