New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 722 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Greetings from New Zealand , recently purchased an Argo Avenger and need to find a couple of drain plugs before i can take it swimming.

Welcome to the site kevmack, your plugs are a standard kayak type drain plug. If you can't find them locally, I'm sure any Argo dealer would be happy to throw a couple in an envelope for you.
    The owner of adairargosales - Home is a member here if all else fails. Good luck, and have fun with your new toy.

Super Excited! Just put a down payment on a used 2007 Maxx II. I am kinda of a tall guy 6'7" so if anyone has done a seat modification, to move it back I am interested. These things look awesome on you tube : ) I plan on being the envy of the neighborhood. Everyone here has Rangers and Gators blah,blah, when they see this thing they are gonna know they wasted their money. We have STEEP hill down to a community dock, they won't lemme take my Excursion down it, so I had to buy in and get a UTV. Its gonna be awesome when they c me drive into the lake : )
    So thankz 6x6 you really peaked my interest with your videos that you posted and this wonderful forum: ) Oh by the way if we need some T-Shirts, I print those, lemme know.

Hi Jawz, you'll certainly be putting those side by sides and other inferior vehicles to shame with your Max. The good thing about a Max II is the leg room. My friend that I first started working on AATVs with is 6'6" and he always had plenty of leg room in the Max IIs that we'd drive around. Once you get behind the sticks of an AATV, you'll be hooked for life. They're amazing machines and they're the ultimate off road vehicle that gives the absolute best bang for your buck. And a 2007 Max II is a GREAT choice for an AATV. Splined axles, K Lock rims, powerful 4 stroke engine, you can't go wrong. Looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming adventures, and maybe you can get you to meet up with us for a ride some time. Welcome aboard!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Hi everyone I am new to this site an was wondering about the suspension for these argos an where can u get a kit

Hi Jeff1265, welcome to the site. What kind of six wheeler do you have? Is it an Argo brand or another brand?

hi ,my name is eric from Quebec ,Canada
    very nice forum
    sorry ,my speak little bite English

Hello, from New Hampshire.

Hi, my name is Doug, I live in New Hampshire, near to Manchester. I'm new to 6x6 ATV's. I bought a used Max VI, was told it is a 1999 or 2000? I hope to find help in maintaining my Max, meet folks online, and other in my area that ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Newtwo6x6 View Post
    Hi, my name is Doug, I live in New Hampshire, near to Manchester. I'm new to 6x6 ATV's. I bought a used Max VI, was told it is a 1999 or 2000? I hope to find help in maintaining my Max, meet folks online, and other in my area that ride.
    Welcome to the site! Call Recreatives with your serial number and they'll tell you all the details about your machine. Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Greetings, I'm a new AATV owner (about one week). I really appreciate all the members on this site. I read most all the post, decided on the AATV that would be best for me and then I found out that if it was a good deal, it would be gone before I could get it or it was too far away. So I just bought the first one I that was close to home, a 2002 Response with 124 hours. It had been sitting unused in a shed for a few years so I had to tinker with it to get it going. Its running great now except for the backfiring when releasing the throttle or switching it off. I live on a creek that I used to canoe and kayak on until the pesky beavers arrived. Now, I hope to use the Argo to reek havoc on the beaver dams and reclaim the creek. (I know the beavers will win.)
    Harry Thames
    Sumter, SC

+ Reply to Thread