New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 722 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Greetings from Mexico 6x6 world

Hi everyone , I'm new to the website. I purchased an ArgoConquest 8x8 last year on ebay and brought it down home to Torreon, Mexico (northern Mexico) . I am sure everyone on this forum agrees that these machines are the closest thing to a dream come true.
    Now my problem is finding other 8x8ters in Mexico, I think I am the first one...

Also, I spend hours watching the 6x6 and the 8x8s on this website and on youtube, I think I will be able to bring some good videos in because the terrain here is different than what I get to see on most videos. I look forward to uploading the first videos of Argos in Mexico - Orale!!!!

Hi Jesus, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your 8x8. I look forward to seeing video of your Conquest in Mexican terrain.

Hello everyone . I'm new to this site . I have just recently purchased an max 4. Year unsure of . Matter of fact I bought this 6x6 n never drove one ever. Lol. First day n broke down. Sprockets shifted over n popped off the chain . ( now working on) n almost fixed . Any info ,little tricks will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! Argy max 4 from Canada

Hi Argy max4, welcome to the forum. You can check the year of your max by serial number in the max forum under the serial number thread.

Hi My name is Graeme Ross I am from Toronto Canada and I just bought a Jiger 197

Hi Graeme, welcome to the forum. Have fun with your Jiger!

Hello
    My name is Gilles Poncin and I am the designer and manufacturer of vehicles Poncin VP, my company is arrested in 1993 and I am now retired, I live in France in Reims (Champagne region, I think you need to know !)
    I'm glad to discover this great forum with lots of passionate amphibious
    Do not hesitate to ask me questions about my vehicles Poncin
    soon
    Gilles
    https://sites.google.com/site/vehiculesponcin/

https://www.facebook.com/vehiculesponcin

Hi Gilles, I'm glad you made it on the site. Welcome.

Hi there Adam here aka Meatstick. Just picked up my first Argo yesterday. It is an 09 750 avanger efi and I'm pretty excited about it. Only took me 5 min with it to go into a river and hang up on some silt sand bar, but I had enough rope and a quad to pull it backwards. Any advice to a total noob would be much appreciated as I have only drove quads up to this point. I'm located in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan, Canada.

+ Reply to Thread