6x6 Racing Results 2009

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2009

I'm finally back in front of a computer after an absolutely amazing weekend, and just wanted to extend my and my group's utmost thanks to everyone who had a hand in helping to make this come together. After growing up with the stories, seeing the pictures, and glaring at the trophy sitting on the corner shelf, I longed for the chance to be able to get out there and see what it was like in person.

It was simply amazing. I already knew 90% of the great people who attended, and knew that when you get this many great folks together, it's going to be a great time. Fishchers had everything ironed right out. There wasn't a single delay all weekend (OK, maybe ONE, but we're all quite glad that you're OK, Marc! ) In fact, I could have used a little more time between races to fix what broke on the previous race.

Thanks to everyone who lent a hand, lent tools, lent random insults (no, I am NOT racing in the Powder Puff....) and made for a great time. I'm elated that I had a chance to help other folks with their machines (Jeff, I almost burned your gas tank in half fixing it in the driveway as you slept; Cole, you'll get those carbs figured out yet; Race, you owe me $750 for that flange ) Thanks to Robbie for letting me borrow you Max for the trail ride... I have a greater appreciation for the Briggs 18.... amazingly capable machine!)

Anyway, there are lots and lots of bugs to work out, and I'm going to be be knee deep in work trying to figure out what happened with the 503 all weekend. The 11th hour carb swap on the D/stock proved well worth it as it was probably the best machine I had there all weekend.

Thanks again to everyone for making this just a fantastic weekend. I'll be there for the next event. Fall Nationals, anyone?

~m

Awesome pics and videos guys.......and good job on giving amphibs some good press!!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Mud Bog?

Hey JP, where was the mud bog? Husler looked great going through that ahhh, challenging stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    I'm elated that I had a chance to help other folks with their machines (Jeff, I almost burned your gas tank in half fixing it in the driveway as you slept; Cole, you'll get those carbs figured out yet; Race, you owe me $750 for that flange )
    wow! only $750??? Don usually gets a thousand. i assumed that was the going rate and left it in your glove box... you can send me the change whenever you get a chance

we made it home late last night after a quick visit with my sister on monday. hopefully the rain will let up so i can get unloaded tonight.

Marc. glad to hear that your ok, can't wait to see you back in action.

we had an amazing weekend. great to see old friends again and to meet new ones.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Smile fall nationals?

I'm finally back in front of a computer after an absolutely amazing weekend, and just wanted to extend my and my group's utmost thanks to everyone who had a hand in helping to make this come together. After growing up with the stories, seeing the pictures, and glaring at the trophy sitting on the corner shelf, I longed for the chance to be able to get out there and see what it was like in person.

It was simply amazing. I already knew 90% of the great people who attended, and knew that when you get this many great folks together, it's going to be a great time. Fishchers had everything ironed right out. There wasn't a single delay all weekend (OK, maybe ONE, but we're all quite glad that you're OK, Marc! ) In fact, I could have used a little more time between races to fix what broke on the previous race.

Thanks to everyone who lent a hand, lent tools, lent random insults (no, I am NOT racing in the Powder Puff....) and made for a great time. I'm elated that I had a chance to help other folks with their machines (Jeff, I almost burned your gas tank in half fixing it in the driveway as you slept; Cole, you'll get those carbs figured out yet; Race, you owe me $750 for that flange ) Thanks to Robbie for letting me borrow you Max for the trail ride... I have a greater appreciation for the Briggs 18.... amazingly capable machine!)

Anyway, there are lots and lots of bugs to work out, and I'm going to be be knee deep in work trying to figure out what happened with the 503 all weekend. The 11th hour carb swap on the D/stock proved well worth it as it was probably the best machine I had there all weekend.

Thanks again to everyone for making this just a fantastic weekend. I'll be there for the next event. Fall Nationals, anyone?

~m
    i asked Bud about that,,,, I'll be armed next time. hehehe

Hey all,

Lewis asked me to post a video for him....

Here' goes!

~m

(I still have such a soft spot for Annie Lennox.... Thanks Lewis!)

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Hey JP, where was the mud bog? Husler looked great going through that ahhh, challenging stuff?
    Thanks Dan. That mud bog was behind the track near the camp grounds. It wasn't even the slightest challenge for my Hustler with the ASX's on it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Lewis asked me to post a video for him....

Here' goes!
    Great video of the powder puff race! All five of those women gave it all they had. Very impressive.

Great video Lewis/Mike.

Mike, you're right, the best action video I have are from this race.
    Banned

It was a great race........some fast machines in there too.

Where will you guys be posting up all of your racing videos? Youtube, Vimeo? Just was wondering so I could watch for them as they come up.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread