Hustler in action video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Hustler in action video

Lewis ,

If you watch the video to the very end ,,you,ll see me raise my arm up in victory ! I really had to rock and shake my Max IV from the roll bar , to gain forward momentum . Six Gator tires all facing forward , like I have them now , would have worked wonders in the mud holes that day .

Thanks Dan,

I really wish some quads would have jumped in so I could see a side by side comparison...we saw some big lifted quads there, but no one seemed interested...
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Kohler

So are you saying when I get my argo finished itll run like that boy I cant wait. it has that same motor.

quads

Quote Originally Posted by boncrshr View Post
    Thanks Dan,

I really wish some quads would have jumped in so I could see a side by side comparison...we saw some big lifted quads there, but no one seemed interested...
    Those high lifted quads would have been embarrassed and they knew it. They weren't even willling to try!

Hey LeadButt,

You have a Honda 20HP or a Kohler 25??

Hey Mighty,

I have no ego when it comes to getting stuck...I just look at it as a learning opportunity! And I have learned a ton in just two rides with Mudbug...in the quads defense, it was Sunday, so they might have already been in the hole and figured what is the point. I figured out what that hole reminded me of...it looked like the foam on top of hot chocolate, kinda dry...and then just soupy mush underneath. Mudbug jumped out and sank about up to his hips!!
    Hammers should have warning labels.

Boncrshr ,

That was some REALLY bad mud for sure ! I,ve been in mud before with my Max IV , but never pudding mud like that ! Just as soon as you make a little forward momentum , and you think your amphib is going to keep moving forward , because now have traction , does,nt work in this senario . You just have to keep rocking back and forth from every angle you can , hoping sooner or later you,ll find the traction you need , and drive out . If you are not in fairly decent shape , this will have you totally exhausted . That was the worse mud I,ve ever took my Max IV through since I,ve owned it .
    Last edited by mudbug3; 07-02-2008 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    Lewis ,

If you watch the video to the very end ,,you,ll see me raise my arm up in victory !
    And everybody that watch's it. We should hold a ride down there, that would be great with about 40 or 50 aatvs running a round. Cougar

Cougar ,

River run park is one of the top rated atv parks in the US . They charge only $15 day , per person with an atv ( amphibs the same price ) 15 minute high pressure washers for only a $1.00 . They also have free showers too. RV hook ups , food vendor . If you get yourself stuck really bad ,,the owner will come out with his tractor , and pull you out . Thats if you are stuck near one of the main access trails . We are planning a big ride there this November 2008 .
    Last edited by mudbug3; 06-28-2009 at 10:00 PM.

I better start saving for that. The weather should be just right for riding, not to hot and not to cold. Do they have a web site? I better get me some good mud tires. ROAD TRIP Cougar

+ Reply to Thread