To buy and send to Russia

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: To buy and send to Russia

Respected, you have changed the subject. I cannot achieve till now sending to Russia MuddOx, which I have bought in USA half a year back. Here with what have helped.
    Probably Matt has certain difficulties, solve which I cannot from Russia. But you skilled guys, could help it.
    I have a big desire to test its car even this summer. And then and during the APOCALYPSE (joke). I hope to receive in Russia Mudd-Ox to 21/12/2012

hope it gets to you asap byddy!

So, how are things going Victor? Good luck to you.

Hi Hancock!
    We still wait but i think all be good
    Excuse for bad English, but I well know Russian

hello, im looking for mudd-ox 8-wheeler
    i want to buy it to russia too =)
    Matt pls contact me (anyway i will send you private message)

Quote Originally Posted by Giz View Post
    hello, im looking for mudd-ox 8-wheeler
    i want to buy it to russia too =)
    Matt pls contact me (anyway i will send you private message)
    Hello Giz,
    I will send you a PM.

Matt

Greetings, friends!
    I congratulate All on the last holidays.
    I again am in searches MATT. Somebody knows about its destiny? Manufacturing of cars for Russia has already passed for a year. Now, probably, we will wait sending not every month, and every year. And something can be valid there was also I in vain sneer at this situation? Somebody, knows something? His last answer was "Your machine is in production as stated before. All is going well. After the holiday shut down I'll be contacting your shipping company." I worry about his.

Wow, nearly three years to order a machine And I thought the UK was bad

Well done matt, you've done my opinion of the UK the world of good

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    Wow, nearly three years to order a machine And I thought the UK was bad

Well done matt, you've done my opinion of the UK the world of good
    There is usually more than one side to each story. There has been a lot of good things posted about Mudd-Ox/RI's customer service lately. Something seems off here. Although I do remember whipper telling me about a springer he shipped to Australia getting held up in customs for some time. I'm sure Russia isn't any easier to deal with.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    There is usually more than one side to each story. There has been a lot of good things posted about Mudd-Ox/RI's customer service lately. Something seems off here. Although I do remember whipper telling me about a springer he shipped to Australia getting held up in customs for some time. I'm sure Russia isn't any easier to deal with.
    Hi Drew, without a doubt there is, hence me not having a pop at Matt. Still good to know the UK isn't the only country lagging behind at times.

And you'll notice the smilies in my post. I'm in the UK, you're in the States, it's almost compulsory to have a knock at each other when the opportunity arises.

+ Reply to Thread