6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Jp scrap the list we have a week from what i have gathered from the site and word of mouth this will be one of the best turnouts we have had yet now get to wrenching boy
    David, I've heard the same and I think you're absolutely right, this is going to be BIG! I'll be in touch with you and Mike soon. I got the racer squared away but just need to work out the ignition issues. I also have more of those Max parts to give you guys plus a few more that I found in my inventory. Has the progress been going well on the Max II's?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Let's start the official list of all members who are attending from everywhere.
    Let's modify the list to to be WHEN people are coming. (weather permitting of course)

1) Buggyman: Wednesday mid-day (dibbs on my usual corner spot)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)

2) Hydromike: Wednesday evening (just some space for the Curious Swamp Turd, the 980 Barefoot and a couple antique-powered Attex-es please)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Jp scrap the list we have a week from what i have gathered from the site and word of mouth this will be one of the best turnouts we have had
    And THAT's how you keep the dream alive.

Bridget

Thanx for the advice, YOUNG LADY. How are you guys doing??? We'll miss you!!!!!!!!

2) Hydromike: Wednesday evening (just some space for the Curious Swamp Turd, the 980 Barefoot and a couple antique-powered Attex-es please)
    3)George: Saturday.
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    How are you guys doing??? We'll miss you!!!!!!!!
    It was only about 112 degrees yesterday....so not too bad. Always good to be missed. You guys should know that we'll miss ya, too.

Bridget

Just wondering if there will be anything goin on say around 6:00 on Sunday afternoon, I was thinking about stoping by on my way back from MI.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    3) George: Saturday.
    4) Plumcrazy: Thursday morning
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
    Just wondering if there will be anything goin on say around 6:00 on Sunday afternoon, I was thinking about stoping by on my way back from MI.
    Its tough to say but.there will definately be a bunch of us still there somtimes the free for all race is running that late depends on how the day goes if it was me i would have to stop by

Closed Thread