6x6 Racing at Ashtabula, Ohio June 18-20, 2010

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing at Ashtabula, Ohio June 18-20, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Well, I know, Whipper and Bridget will be at Pine Lake early in the week. Who else will be getting there early? I plan on getting there on Thursday.
    I'll be there on Thursday too, Joe. I can't wait!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

we are also planning to get there thursday. probably around noon. and leaving monday morning
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It's looking like we'll be rolling in around mid-day/early afternoon on Thursday... I'm already wicked excited....

~m

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    It's looking like we'll be rolling in around mid-day/early afternoon on Thursday... I'm already wicked excited....

~m
    Wanna convoy it all the way down I-90, Mike?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Wanna convoy it all the way down I-90, Mike?
    You bet, dude. I gotta pick-up the guest pilot in ROC around 9 or so, then pick up the trailer, and we can shoot down to Ash.

~m

I'm in too Mike and Jeff. Perhaps hook up at the Angola rest stop like last year Mike? I'll be in touch.....Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mark m. View Post
    I'm in too Mike and Jeff. Perhaps hook up at the Angola rest stop like last year Mike? I'll be in touch.....Mark
    Sounds good, Mark! Let's all meet up there. Maybe we can meet up with George where I-86 ties into I-90 and follow each other the rest of the way down.

Knocked 8 more ounces off the Spider today. I swapped out the steel lug nuts for aluminum ones.

Whipper

Thurs. morn for me
    Question: If I were to bring the driven clutch I plan to use on my Hustler project to Ash. would it be poss to disassemble it in the field(safley)? Joe.

Joe Ill bring my clutch tools.

Closed Thread