Busco Beach in NC April 15-17, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC April 15-17, 2011

Tom and i made it home safely about an hour ago. All I can say is WOW. We had a great time and thanks to all.
    I will post photos and vids tomorrow.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    I have a great time at busco good to see everyone new and old come out and have fun thanks to Lewis take my friend on his Argo and show them how they can do in mud and water and they have a good time ride in it

george passed through my area this morning and i got to see his springer that thing is awesome i would straight up trade for my max4 any day!
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Tom and i made it home safely about an hour ago. All I can say is WOW. We had a great time and thanks to all.
    I will post photos and vids tomorrow.
    Jersey glad to hear you guys are safely at home!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Got home at 8:30. 11 1/2 hours of driving to get home. Another hour and a half to unload the wifes car. Still have to load my car up for work in the morning as i had to empty it for her. Wouldn't trade those chores for the world. Thank you to everyone down there. Robbie and Lewis for the great food and driving me around on a few rides, mike and mark for the work on my machine, brian for the axle, help on my machine, and his wifes beef stew, and admin mike for hosting such a great time. I will be back to busco. Hope to get a few vide's up soon!!! I wanted to add an huge thank you to george who let me drive his springer!!!!!! Holy cow that thing is awsome! It is on my wish list for sure.
    Drew glad you made it safely and thanks for coming to ride with us. Please come again!

Have a slide show/video to post soon, hope it is watchable(is that a word). Some how the flip had reconfigured the perimeter choices and i am having trouble with the file being to big.....so i hope it is worth watching. Should be ready in a bit, it is down loading now. Later guys!

Can't wait, Lewis. The pics in the gallery so far are all excellent.

Bridget

I left later then I really wanted to because I did not want to leave. I had to stop at a rest area and get a 3 hour nap and rolled in at my house at 5am. Went to bed and woke up late, got stuff unpacked and rolled down to the car wash. $10 in quarters later.. Looked much better. When I got home from work today I really went after it with the wash stuff at the house, looks tons better. But I did discover a stress crack and a busted plastic weld. I might have driven it worse then a rental Now is a good time to get a plastic welder and get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Drew glad you made it safely and thanks for coming to ride with us. Please come again!
    I'm planning on it. I got a good friend in Florida who gets his license back this month and is talking about getting a toy. I suggested I find him a good deal on a 6x6 and he could bring it up in october for the ride. He says he is down, so we will see. If he does join the club, my wife would be sure to come down with me for the october ride. I already miss the place. Oh well we can still reflect on the pictures and video's from this weekend and prepare for another great get together at Ashtabula next.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

The quality is not as good as i wished but it is here. Enjoy

+ Reply to Thread