Cool vehicles/toys you own

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Cool vehicles/toys you own

Thumbs down

Some people get to have all the fun. Just a big ATV! Got any Shermans?

I added to my list of toys atChristmas time & did a little custom work! Still in progress, but here'sthe current condition!

Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

Nice Greasemonkey! I just finished a custom ruger as well. I will have to take some pictures tonight and post them. Its now a .17 HM2 for shooting varmits and foxes up here. I take it in the argo everywhere I go. Its accurate out to about 250 on the range and I am anxious to see if it would take out a fox at that distance.

Duckmaster, that is a pretty sweet boat too! Looks like it can go almost as well as the argo!

And George, that is just plain sweet! I would love the chance to play in one of those just once!
    Last edited by cory_Alaska; 04-30-2008 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks I'm gonnastart on a Mini-14 next!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

Here is my car,,68' Ford Torino,,The BigFoot kept it company in the Garage for a while,,

PS..My son took this Pic with his cell phone !,,,,,,Mark
    Attached Images

Hi all,

I don't have any pictures of my Harley's on here, but I will, I have a 92 FLHTC, mostly stock, black. Then theres my baby a 2000 ultra classic,96 in moter built,loaded with extras, have and will ride it anywhere.
    I have 2 Jeeps the 78 CJ that has been posted here for a while, and my daily driver TJ.

Last edited by hdble; 05-04-2008 at 08:07 PM.
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by GREASEMONKEY View Post
    Thanks! I almost forgot about my wrecked toy! I HAD an 05 Suzuki Boulevard C90, V&H pipes, Martin Bro's Rims, lowering kit, and more junk I cant remember! Loved my bike, untill it damned near got me killed! Careful out there, and be sure to wear that brain bucket!

I just was posting on the jeeprubiconforum last week about play toys. I know it's not a driven toy, but here it is. One of my favorites.

Ruger MarkII M77 Allweather Tactical with the Skelaton Stock! The scope is a 3x9x50. It's 270 Winchester, but I'm shooting a 200grain load, and only use Winchester Supreme Ballistic Tip. I have them custom loaded for me. It's a round that Ruger strongly suggested I not try!!!

none of this makes sense? Winchester doesnt even offer a 200g .277 bullet let alone supreme ballistic tip as a componant . (200g .277 bullet for thin skinned game makes no sense at all)

Are you sure you didnt make an error?

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    none of this makes sense? Winchester doesnt even offer a 200g .277 bullet let alone supreme ballistic tip as a componant . (200g .277 bullet for thin skinned game makes no sense at all)

Are you sure you didnt make an error?

I'll check the paper work the loader gave me! It's quite possible! I'm actually not a real gun guy, just like to have a few toys. I'm still learning about the querks of firearms. For the most part the technical dealings with ammo & rifles is confusing on a good day! They are over loads, and the reasoning for the high graing on thin skinn is the distance I'm pulling off! I have taken kill shots at over 250yds. I sighted the rifle at 225yds, and hold a 3/8" grouping. I never got the same results out of lighter ammo. I played around with many different styles, and combination to get what I wanted. The lighter ammo (130g/150g) has a huge drop after 125/150yds. The heavy ammo suprised me, and still has a drop, but a more gradual, and constant drop. The light stuff will lose momentum at a faster rate on longer distance! The idea is to have the ability to use this gun to hunt, and still shoot a quarter at 150yds to show off! It will do that as of now, and has recently been resighted at 175yds. It was becoming a PITA to compensate forthe lack of drop on short distance shots!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

Quote Originally Posted by hdble View Post
    I have 2 Jeeps the 78 CJ that has been posted here for a while, and my daily driver TJ.

Sweet Jeeps! I'm still building on mine as funding & time permit!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

Greasemonkey,
    I think you've got a good start, looks good to me.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread