Pine Lake fall event October 20-21

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Pine Lake fall event October 20-21

T-20 output shafts with the brake disc attachments,please,or at least 1 left side.That's the side that grenaded on me at Pine Lake Raceway right after installing the Kohler 20 (with an intake duct!) I was there with one of the local off road clubs,all quads and bikes. Had to be dragged back to camp by a 4 wheeler,lol.

Joe.

I might have one for you, Joe (the right hand side output shaft).
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanks Jeff!

Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Had to be dragged back to camp by a 4 wheeler,lol.
    I'm not sure I could have admitted that, Joe

If JP doesn't have the output shaft, I may have it. I'll look tomorrow.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

[QUOTE=Don;129717]I'm not sure I could have admitted that, Joe

Gettin soft in my old age,Don

Can really use a left side one,don't even want to think of what else would have busted w/ a right hand one

Joe.

I'm watching the weather report closely. Over the past few days, it has gotten better, then worse. Weather.com is saying 40% chance of rain Friday and Saturday. Pray for sunshine.

I had hoped that I was going to make this one but it looks like that's not happening.

Good luck to everyone!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I had hoped that I was going to make this one but it looks like that's not happening.

Good luck to everyone!
    School, work, GF, house repair for Dad and 50 other things seem to be in the way of this, for us keeping us from making it.

After the races in June and going back to work, I just plain forgot about the ride at the Ledges in July. After that, I told myself I was going to try my best to go to every group ride I could. Work sucks, I'd rather play.

I think a quick shake down of who is coming and what they are bringing is in order here.

1. amphibiousdrew and family - max iv and an attex
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread