6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

I'm set for Friday, I may need to use a set of ramps from someone to off load " Matt " if they don't have hill to off load from!

There is a chance we will get there Thursday night depending on the weather. Temps look good, just depends on how fast the rain moves through. Rain should make for plenty of mud and this November weekend is looking like a good one. I hope everyone has a safe drive and is ready to ride hard!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Well I'm going to bring Dakota and show up Saturday morning. My Max Iv still needs some servicing so we are just going to come up and hang out. Hopefully we can hitch a ride or two. We are going to try and get there by noon.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

They have all kind of hills. If we can't find a hill that will work we can roll Matt O over to your trailer and use him...lol

Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Were all set to go. I'm guessing we will drive all day today then get a motel then be there early Friday morning. Looking forward to my first ride and meeting other aatv people like me. Where I'm from nobody has even heard of a max. They all call it an Argo , coot, pug , jiger, or most call it that thing that goes in the water lol.

See you all soon, Trevor
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Talked to Tim at Adair Argo. He and Mike will be there on Friday. Looks like it is raining like crazy at Haspin right now. Should be nice and muddy. I should be there Friday late.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

I just talked to Pete at Haspin he said its raining not hard but the bad stuff is going to hit them about 4 this afternoon. I should be there when it hit them the hardest...lol

Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Well we tried to make it. Got as far as Illinois had trouble with the new trailer and decided to limp it home. Didn't trust it the whole way. Hopefully next summer. Was really lookin forward to this ride. Hope you all gave fun.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

My wife and new baby won't allow me to join this ride unfortunately. Maybe next time
    Possible future 6x6 owner

I didnt get to make this ride either,my new jeep project didnt let me get a trailer hitch put on the wifes new vehicle.Last time I used my trailer some of the boards gave way,so time for a new floor also.

+ Reply to Thread