Max Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Springer

Whipper,

If you have the time to,,please weigh all the parts of the springer kit ,and post what the whole assembly weighs.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 02:50 AM.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 02:51 AM.

Whipper, that looks great! Perhaps maybe some polished aluminum Douglas wheels to finish it off? Now that I have seen a Max springer, I absolutely have to have one. I cant wait to see how this is going to perform!!!

Oh and by the way Whipper, I like your idea of overbuilding things and more riding time and less repairing! Those VW bearings are a great idea, parts will be readily available, low cost, and durability. Cant beat that. Good luck on the test run!
    Last edited by jpswift1; 10-15-2007 at 01:40 AM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Whipper,

That Max II is really looking good ! Choice of colours ? Well,, what ever floats your tub right? After all,,its not mine, so she can colour " her " Max , any colour she clooses. Thats the way I see it. But,,all jokes aside,,I know Bridget is going to love the way her Max II rides now , compared to before.

Is there any plans in the near future for a hotter motor to put in Bridgets Max II ?

My Max Springer

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-10-2016 at 02:52 AM.

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bredget,
    My wife saw your Max & loves the color!!!Now she wants one;couldn't get here in mine, but now she says if I get one like yours she will ride with me.Figures!!!

Looks real nice & you both are doing such fine work.
    Now all you will need is some Goofy grape roll pads!!!!!! LOL

Whipper, good choice on using water cooled vw parts... this means that I'll have some spare parts lying around if I ever get a kit.

A previous and 2 current vw's in my "Family" from back in my Pittsburgh pizza delivery days.

That looks incredible and I like the color choice

+ Reply to Thread