Busco Beach in NC, April 6-8, 2018

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 6-8, 2018

pm me just in case

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Busco Beach update, Rain what more can I say. BB should at this time be so much fun in the Back Area. AJ bought a new 1000lm flashlight that you can borrow if you like for the night rides. Rick sometimes my mind doesn't read well, Does it say that you will have the Attex ready for JON? I just get so happy �� Twice a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Busco Beach update, Rain what more can I say. BB should at this time be so much fun in the Back Area. AJ bought a new 1000lm flashlight that you can borrow if you like for the night rides. Rick sometimes my mind doesn't read well, Does it say that you will have the Attex ready for JON? I just get so happy �� Twice a year.

Hey Ralph, noticed you guys been getting steady moisture as is the whole east coast lately, should make for some good riding. Jim wants you to ride behind him at night with your LED's on. Yeah just got Attex done today for Jon. Still have some tweaking to do but it's ready. I'll be there on Sat evening so i'll try to post some condition updates. See you soon

I'll be there on Saturday for a few hours. Also bringing a coworker with a Polaris Ranger. How will I get in touch with y'all once I'm there?

What time you think you'll be there? You cant miss us when we are back at the camp sites.

canvas...looking forward to having you join us. deedee and wife will be in a big camper on the right as you pass the concession stand ( it's on your left as you come around the first lake after checking in ) . if you come alittle farther down the road the wash station is on your right . turn right there and many of the rest of us will be camped up ahead on the left. see ya soon . johnboy va.

rick ga. which saturday are you arriving ? j.b.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    rick ga. which saturday are you arriving ? j.b.
    Johnboy i am coming in on Sat 3/31 and staying for 9 days

Quote Originally Posted by rickga View Post
    Johnboy i am coming in on Sat 3/31 and staying for 9 days

Holy @#$#.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Holy @#$#.

Too much? Can you really ever get enough?

+ Reply to Thread