Winter Wonderland Videos

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonderland Videos

I'm loving these ...as I sit in my nice warm house. The memories are warm, too.

Bridget

I tried out my new camera on one of the few days the trails were open, very little snow in Buffalo,NY this year. Its a long video, pretty much my whole ride. I passed a group of sledders......they probably thought I was the trail groomer and wondering where was my drag

Last edited by MAX IV Mark; 02-02-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Great perspective
    Last edited by Bazooo guy; 02-02-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo guy View Post
    Great perspective
    Thanks, I think I need to adjust the camera mount back on the helment a bit more to level it out a little.....seems like I wouldnt be looking anyone in the eye......but then again....

Very cool video, Mark. What township(s) were you in? You're certainly right about no snow in WNY this year. As I drive through Pendelton each day, I wonder how frustrated most of the sled owners must be at the conditions. I, however, drool at the 2-foot deep muddy ruts. I need to hurry up and get something registered....

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Very cool video, Mark. What township(s) were you in? You're certainly right about no snow in WNY this year. As I drive through Pendelton each day, I wonder how frustrated most of the sled owners must be at the conditions. I, however, drool at the 2-foot deep muddy ruts. I need to hurry up and get something registered....
    That was down in Boston at my classmates cabin (even though she insists in calling it a chalet),about 5 miles from JPSWIFTS1's house. The snow came in friday, trails opened up saturday, rode some saturday and sunday, and by Monday the snow melted and they were closed again. I was temped to hit the trails up here last week after the last snow, and by the time I got out of work it was gone..... never remember a winter this snowless, and we are at groundhogs day already.

I really enjoyed coming along for the ride.

Out of curiosity, did you forget to check the gas tank before you left the house?

Bridget
    Last edited by Model Citizen; 02-02-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    I really enjoyed coming along for the ride.

Out of curiousity, did you forget to check the gas tank before you left the house?

Bridget
    Thanks for comming along
    I had a full tank when I brought it to the cabin the night before. The brochure says 9 hours on a tank... so I had to test it out. The amount of fuel was the only reason I turned arround and came back otherwise I was going to show up at Jeffs house and do a lawn job Right at the end when I stop at the cabin, it ran out of fuel and died. I had to go to the gas station just so I could load it back on my trailer........ I have always pushed my luck for some reason..........

Great video! seems like a lot of room to run on those trails. Camera has a great picture! Thanks

After seeing how good the picture was in this thread
    http://www.6x6world.com/forums/argo-...ew-camera.html
    I started looking at the Drift HD cameras, and they were comming out with a smaller one which I ended up picking up. I really like it.

+ Reply to Thread