New Argo Avenger tires?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New Argo Avenger tires?

Hey Tory, havn't seen you since.. one year ago on our Spring Haspin Ride (inside joke, it's was a whiteout blizzard)

The new tire better be tougher than the frontier tire, otherwise they screwed up, unless the price is changed to $39.95 each. Since there's apparently no design rights to tires, an inexpensive copy, minus the argo label sounds good to be. And a few different sizes.. a 23-24x12x8 etc for smaller machines.

Go get a set, MightyMax. It's only $, and you'll make more next week.

Avenger tires

Thanks lewis, it would be intersting to know what the new tire and rim would weight.

Lewis, congrats on the tires! I didn't know they were yours.. thought they were Ken's although the Boat tags on the side made me think of your avenger.

Anyone know retail price in US dollars. 180 Canadian was mentioned.. would that be arond $144 US?

$$$?

Don't know what the price is yet. No one has discussed that part yet, but the performance in the water is great! They climb well, run threw muck and mud and snow. They seem to turn easier than the Rawhides. They also work super with tracks for those who use tracks.

New Argo Tires

LEO'S HAS THEM ON SALE NOW (LEOS ARGO OHIO) 1-440-773-6077 HE WILL HAVE THEM AT THE LEDGE RIDE ON SALE ALSO

The canadian MSRP is $189.60 and the part number is 127-182...

Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing that little MaxII with a set of those tires going through the most impossible stuff available to you. As soon as these new tires become available through the Argo dealers at a reasonable price I will have a set on my MaxIV. It's hard for me to imagine a better all around tire for a MaxIV, but there is always a tire that will out perform others in certain situations. Where I live with all the swamp water those 25" tires should be king. One of the things I have observed about Frontier tire is they climb over fallen trees and logs under water better than anything else. I also like the way they will spin in mud and move the machine forward without digging a hole that gets you high centered. We'll have to see. I am looking forward to seeing one of Rock Doc friends with a set of those tires on an Avenger.
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

GPS Water Test Video

Here is the video backup for the stats that I posted previously regarding the New Avenger 25"x12"x9" tires. It would be interesting to get some GPS results for this tire on other vehicles like a Max, Frontier, Hustler, or Argo Bigfoot.

I pumped up the res from 720x480 to HD 1920x1080/5.1 (1080/60i) just to see how it looked. Shot with a Canon ZR 950 (tape) by Cameron (new camera) 1st Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    Lewis, congrats on the tires! I didn't know they were yours.. thought they were Ken's although the Boat tags on the side made me think of your avenger.

Anyone know retail price in US dollars. 180 Canadian was mentioned.. would that be arond $144 US?

Roger these are just test tires. The machine is mine.

Just some comparing pics.

going back to route6x6
    Last edited by gearhead; 07-20-2017 at 08:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread