June ashtabula weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: June ashtabula weekend

Only 15 or 16 wrenching days left for most until race number 1

i may try to bring my kid up to see the machines, but no guarantees!!
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Got my machine ready 3 weeks ago....a new record in my own preparedness.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Got my machine ready 3 weeks ago....a new record in my own preparedness.
    What! I mean HOW could you have possibly gotten done that early when the races are a few weeks early this year? I haven't touched my racer and probably won't till I load it as I am desperately trying to finish major upgrades on both my trail machines. Hopefully Friday night I can start reassembling something!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

All I had to do was convert a G50B to CDI and then swap it with the Bandolero....and then put the appropriate clutch on the tranny....all in a day.
    Banned

Right now #195 needs assembled, the Superchief needs an axle replaced, and my 4-stroke needs 2 axles replaced. School gets out the week before... lucky me for procrastinating.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    All I had to do was convert a G50B to CDI and then swap it with the Bandolero....and then put the appropriate clutch on the tranny....all in a day.
    I thought the G50B in it got melted last fall. I'm guessing you just pulled one from your stack of 10 or so to throw the cdi on then.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O. View Post
    Right now #195 needs assembled, the Superchief needs an axle replaced, and my 4-stroke needs 2 axles replaced. School gets out the week before... lucky me for procrastinating.
    Fear of the Starcraft shook all of Nick's racers apart!!!
    Last edited by Matt O.; 05-28-2015 at 12:06 AM.
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Nothing's ready, time's running out, still too many things taking my time away from amphibs. 'Just like any other late spring.

Q can't get away, but Air Bud and I should be there.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

What days are everyone going to arrive at ashtabula. I might come thursday after work. Will anyone even be there for trail riding and such?

Closed Thread