Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

I have plans to be there, camp setup and riding by Wednesday afternoon. Not sure what it will look like so not sure where I'll be setting up. See ya all there.

Johney (Durect)

BUSCO BEACH ATTENDANCE:

1-JohnBoy HHB Max2
    2-DEEDEELIN1 BIG GREENIE
    3-Scott8x8 John8x8
    4- Fmints MAXIV, HUSTLER
    5- CBASS, MAXII, MAXIV ?
    6- RickGA, Jon, Kevin Argo480, AttexSt300D
    7- ArgoGil Frontier 8x8
    8- Chiefdiesel MAXll MAXlV !!!
    9- Bonnie and Martin in her own machine! Guess she's gonna have to join to get a username
    10- JShade
    11-
    12-
    13-
    14-
    15-Argojim, not the trail leader, lcheney, boomer and maybe his father. Thursday-Monday am

Keep an eye on thge weather guys.. Hurricane Florence is a true monster right now.. Almost a cat5 and is currently expected to in the Wilmington NC area. Where ever it does make landfall they are expecting 1 to 2 feet of rain.. I know they have already started mandatory evacuations on the outer banks of NC And schools are closing tomorrow all over NC and SC in the possible effective areas with I26 being all lanes westbound starting Wednesday.

Hi Dan KEEP ON TRUCKING, Latest is we could get 4to12 inches of rain. Let it come now and then it can go away and leave Busco Beach at its best. We are suppose to get a direct hit. I will not hope it goes somewhere else, that would be so nasty of me to wish it on someone else. Water, and canned chili �� and crackers. Best storm food ever. I miss you helping pull everyone out, Scott/John have really done a great job taking your place.

I hope all you boys down there keep safe, heed the warnings, a little safety lasts a lifetime whereas throwing caution in the wind could blow back and smack you in the noggin.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Busco Beach will close this Thursday to keep idiots like me out durning a Hurricane.

so i guess you and chris and little doggey are hanging home for the storm ? just be safe and enjoy the wind and rain. hopefully it won't be so bad that busco has to close for weeks . keep us posted buddy. blessings , johnboy va.

Ralph
    How are y'all doing in a Smithfield? Do you have power?

Scott, Well after 25 hrs of NO POWER, after 48 hours of NO INTERNET we are back to some normalcy. Went out for Pizza and to look at the Nuese River, the Nuese was running high the Pizza place, closed. Goldsboro is being flooded by the Neuse, how bad, right now, somewhat bad. They say the Nuese will crest in 2 days. I know the members would like to know if the park has been flooded, we will take a trip down and see what Busco Beach looks like in a few days and I will report the good or bad news. Scott like you I have trees, I have lost 2 trees this storm. I hope none fell on you guys. Still raining. You heard what the Governor said, Stay out of N.C. Until further notice. I95 is closed for about 20 miles around Dunn to Fayetteville do to flooding. Happy Days

glad you could reply deedee and let us know you guys are hanging in there...stay safe. i'm hoping if busco can't be open for the scheduled weekend, we can see how many can attend a week or 2 later if need be. we probably all would hate to miss the muddy conditions. hopefully all we be well by then and we can stay on schedule. thanks for keeping us posted. johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread