It's video time

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 249 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: It's video time

Max IV in the swamp and mud

Video of My max in South Carolina swamp and mud-lots of cypress knees hidden in the grass. If you have never seen a cypree knee they are generally 12 to 20 inches in height and look like a wooden spike. If your rolling along at five MPH and hit one they will bring you to a dead stop or if your lucky they will break off!!!! I have probably hit over a hundred of them with out a tire puncture.Very fortunate!!!Speaks very highly of the toughness of the Swamp Foxes!

Last edited by mightymaxIV; 08-24-2008 at 01:16 AM.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Thumbs down

Great Dan, i enjoy those swamp videos. Always a pleasure.

Lewis

found this on UTUBE and thought it belonged here. Are those Amphicats? Does anyone know where these banana buggies are now?

Last edited by trebmaster; 08-25-2008 at 07:52 AM.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Evil8x8 came by this weekend. With a little coaxing (none actually) I convinced him to take the Apache for a spin. This video shows a few of us playing in the springer.

Banned

That's a great video. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for letting us take it for a spin.

George ,

That springer kit that you installed on your Attex makes it twice the machine it was before don,t it ? I,m sure your back and kidneys love you for it .

Hey MB,

You have no idea.
    Banned

Talking

Hitting that teley pole or(log what ever) would off been unthinkable before. It looks as though it dont even effect a thing with that springer.

WOW!

That looks like a very smoooth ride. Wonder if they make that in a Argo

Nice Video!

Lewis

+ Reply to Thread