New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 722 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Trapper2. From Canada.Good day 6x6 world community. Enjoy the out doors and love what you people do.Looking at purchase an 8 x 8 2018 to carry larger loads.
    Like the smog track idea. Most things I have are modified. I may use his idea.Happy Argoing.

Hi Trapper2, welcome to the site!

Hi there. My name is Cameron, I'm checking in from northeastern Colorado (almost Nebraska). I've been debating the purchase of a local amphicat for some time. Finally, broke down and bought it. It runs, but it is stuck in forward gear. The lever under the seat that shifts fwd/reverse broke off where it enters the tranny. Looking for downloadable manuals and other info to get it going in both directions. Hopefully I've found the right place for the info I need.
    Thanx in advance

Good Morning
    MODERATORS please dont ban me. Im just trying to help this guy and not promoting anything.
    there is a guy on another forum called 6X6talk who just finished a complete rebuild of a Amphicat a few months ago and would probably be of huge help to you.

Larry

Just got a 70’s ARGO for my trapline. Looking forward to putting it to work. Future plans are to enclose the cab and plumb in a heat vent winters in northern bc can be chilly.

New poster here. I am looking for some help with a Terra Tiger I bought a couple years ago and figured this is where the talent was at. I am hoping to find some answers and maybe contribute a bit.

Oz max4 downunder

Hi,
    live in North Queensland Australia.

Just got a MAX IV 3 months ago.
    When I bought it I was not very informed about 6x6s, price was good
    just over $4000 AUD (say $3000 USD).

Its a late 2007 model with:
    a 27 HP liquid cooled Kawasaki 750cc engine
    warn winch
    roll cage
    26" wheels
    250 hours on machine .
    2 bilge pumps

Looking at MAX brochures that's the highest spec you can option when buying new.
    So in retrospect I think I did OK with the purchase price.
    File 1-02-2018 9 07 12 am_preview.jpgFile 1-02-2018 9 15 39 am_preview.jpg
    My intention with the MAX is a fair bit of water crossing to reach some inaccessible fishing and crab coastal inlet areas.

As a result I am trying to prepare my MAX for saltwater

Will start another thread to share my progress

regards
    OZ

Greetings all, I just purchased a 2000 Max IV with a 25hp Kohler engine. It also came with tracks and a snowplow. Of course, what I tell everyone is that I got it for the snowplow! I spent some time on this forum before purchasing to get a feel for how you all like them and use them. I've had it a few days now and so far have just roamed around our 6 acre property getting the feel for it (my first 6X6 and first ATV for that matter). I'm sure I'll have a lot to learn (and fix) as time goes on but so far it's quite a fun little vehicle! I certainly appreciate all the insights I've seen posted from those much more experienced than I. Thanks for that!

Hi from Ohio!!
    Working on bringing a attex back to life! It’s pretty much all original except the Rotax 339 cc snow mobile engine.
    Looking forward to learning and getting a good source of parts and upgrades!!
    Thanks. Don

Hello I'm new to the maxii and was wondering what is the biggest motor I can put in a 2005 maxii without doing much modifying

+ Reply to Thread