New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 722 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Welcome to the site coondad. Post some pics and lets see how bad it looks.

Hi everyone. 2001 Argo Bigfoot, upgraded drive train to 2010 HD, lots of other mods. Happy to meet y’all

Welcome aboard. We’re happy to have you. Sounds like you did a lot of work to your Argo. We like pictures if you’d like to post some.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Hello all,
    Great day..........

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber View Post
    Welcome to the site Jana. Let's have a pic of the car also (1968 Camaro with a 406 cubic inch engine)
    I don’t have a pic hosting site so I put pics in my user sig. also acquired a Max IV that is done and pretty much mint. I have completed the Max II as of now and will be taking to my property soon. I have an 18hp duromax new comet 780 clutch and belt , cleaned adjusted and oiled chains serviced trans, new gauges, cables, and don all lights in LED with a light bar. Lol

By the way the “406” was the old motor I have a self built all aluminum LS 383 fuel injected motor now

Hello 6x6 world! I'm on Long Island, NY. My name-name is Jim. I am over 60, I have a 1987 street motorcycle, and I have 8.5 acres of vacant land near Pennsylvania. The gurus on my bike forum tell me my bike is worth $500 (everybody there already has one, or had one). So, in a nutshell, I'm thinking about a 6x6 or 8x8 instead of my street bike and I figure this is the place to learn the truth and find one for sale at an everybody-has-one price. I'll be asking questions in another section, hopefully the right one.
    BTW, my forum name comes from working the night shift AKA the first tour of the day. I've graduated to working the last tour of the day but I use Tour 1 in a few other places and it's my excuse for being, umm, IQ challenged sometimes.
    P.S. I apologize for posting before reading all 6,616 previous posts.

Hello and thanks for the add! Coming in from the UP of Michigan (Marquette). I just picked up my first 6x6. It’s a 94 Max IV with around 350hrs on the 18hp motor. It has a set of 26” tires for summer use, 21” with tracks and a plow for winter. It also has a rear rack, roll cage, glass windshield, and a fill soft cab! Primary uses will be plowing and just toting the kids around. Eventually I’d like to put a newer EFI motor in it to make things a little smoother operating in the winter months when it will get most of its use. Any tips or tricks on this as well as any other info I can scratch up from other forum members is always appreciated and will definitely help!
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    Welcome aboard. We’re happy to have you. Sounds like you did a lot of work to your Argo. We like pictures if you'd like to post some.
    Yes. Second the welcome and the part about liking pictures. Lots of great territory in northern Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    Hello and thanks for the add! Coming in from the UP of Michigan (Marquette). I just picked up my first 6x6. It’s a 94 Max IV with around 350hrs on the 18hp motor. It has a set of 26” tires for summer use, 21” with tracks and a plow for winter. It also has a rear rack, roll cage, glass windshield, and a fill soft cab! Primary uses will be plowing and just toting the kids around. Eventually I’d like to put a newer EFI motor in it to make things a little smoother operating in the winter months when it will get most of its use. Any tips or tricks on this as well as any other info I can scratch up from other forum members is always appreciated and will definitely help!
    Welcome to the site. Nice lookin rig you’ve got there. Sounds like you might be running tracks a lot. If they’re the factory rubber tracks you may want to remove the front and center drive chains. Factory tracks are extremely hard on the drive chains as they tend to bind up a lot.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread