New water tire from Interco-made for skid steer machines

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New water tire from Interco-made for skid steer machines

I think with the added weight, and power it takes to turn them in extreme conditions, that when a driver is trying to get out of a mud hole or up a creek bank and grab a root, that these tires could cause some damage and put extra pre mature wear on our drive trains.
    The new argo tire is lighter, prooven and designed for there machines.The deeper the lug, the more there is to bite on roots nd other obsticals.. i / we love our time in our machine, i hate to be fixing it, we'd rather ride it!!
    When i can afford a tire, (8 of them) im goint to stick with the argo tire
    Just my 2 cents worth.
    Len

Any updates on these tires? Has anybody tried them on a Hustler?
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

They'd look great on a Hustler 980, or even a 950 for that matter.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Im on a limb trying decide whether I should wait on the asx's to come back or to get the aqau tire or a set of 27" vampires? What do you think Jp you have a set of asx's dont you?
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

I do have the ASX's and I LOVE them......I feel they're the best all around AATV tire out there.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Jp... what size rims do you have your asx's on? do you get a rougher ride when you go with a bigger rim and lose some side wall on the tire?

do you have them all mounted backwards for swimming?

Quote Originally Posted by fastEd View Post
    Jp... what size rims do you have your asx's on? do you get a rougher ride when you go with a bigger rim and lose some side wall on the tire?

do you have them all mounted backwards for swimming?
    I have them on factory Max/Recreatives 12x10.5 K locks and they work just fine. They're all mounted forward just like in my pictures and they offer smoother ride than the stock Goodyear 26x12x12 Super Terra Grips. Sometimes you get a harder ride when you have less sidewall, but not always because it depends on the brand of tire. Some are very stiff, others are not.

I don't know if this is new news or not but I was just looking at intercos website and it looks like there coming out with a 28x10x14 Aqua Torque and a 30x10x14.

That would be a good size for folks with a Coot.

I wonder if the 28's would fit on a hustler 980? It looks like those come in a 12" rim too.
    Last edited by Lantz; 01-29-2013 at 12:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread