New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: New Type of Tracks - Chanel Tracks

Very nice vidéo Tune

Patenteux

Wow , unreal, that's what I call winter traction!!!!!

Here is the video. Great video too! Now I want to see how these tracks perform in thick mud and muskeg.

70cm of fresh stuff

Hi Guys!! We got 70cm of fresh snow this week and i had a chance to play today. Wow! Even with only the narrow 17" tracks this thing is a WAY better than the plastic tracks! Will try to get another vid for you guys. Still not running any spacers, 10 hours on them!

That video is very impressive, incredible what these new tracked machines will do, they have opened a new era for AATV's.

i have tried the chanel tracks yesterday with my brand new hdi and and ....WOW..very impressive i`m sure i will have a lot of fun with that..thank Tune for the phone call

Quote Originally Posted by lesiou View Post
    i have tried the chanel tracks yesterday with my brand new hdi and and ....WOW..very impressive i`m sure i will have a lot of fun with that..thank Tune for the phone call
    You're welcome lesiou!! Don't forget to drop by and to say hi the next time you're in my area!!! And remember "Drive it like you stole it!" lol Enjoy!

i don`t know what`s happen in quebec`s forum,but it seem that any guy who`s talking about chanel tracks is kick out of the forum.that`s the way for me...they talk about argo,adair,escargot and bolduc....but CAUTION about chanel tracks..

I have a '96 Conquest. It is in desparate need of tires. I was considering the 22" ARGO tire, but it's mega-expensive. If these tracks can use "any" type of tire as posted above, it might be a good idea to use a utilitarian (read less expensive) tire than the ARGO 22" tire and run the Chanel tracks with it for a dedicated track machine. Even adding in a set of Track Tuners, it would be much less expensive than the ARGO tire and Adair track setup that's been so popular thus far. This setup would save over $1,000 if my numbers are right. Do you guys think this would work on my Conquest?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMerv View Post
    I have a '96 Conquest. It is in desparate need of tires. I was considering the 22" ARGO tire, but it's mega-expensive. If these tracks can use "any" type of tire as posted above, it might be a good idea to use a utilitarian (read less expensive) tire than the ARGO 22" tire and run the Chanel tracks with it for a dedicated track machine. Even adding in a set of Track Tuners, it would be much less expensive than the ARGO tire and Adair track setup that's been so popular thus far. This setup would save over $1,000 if my numbers are right. Do you guys think this would work on my Conquest?

In a Nutshell.......... YES, it would work.
    What tires do you have your eye on?
    RD

+ Reply to Thread