Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Become a 6x6 World Sponsor!

Everyone who visits here on a regular or semi-regular basis needs to do it. I have been slack in putting it off or forgetting, but like so many others have said in this thread, the info and fellowship are worth ten times the supporter price. I was looking for an open donation option when I signed on, Mike. If folks are willing to pony up more than the $10 or $20 you should let 'em. I know sustaining this site is not cheap. I salute you and your efforts. Unlike quads and dirtbikes, this is pretty much the only place to come for info and such on these vehicles. Thanks again for all that you have done and continue to do!!!

Just saw this thread, definitely worth a small contribution to keep it going.. Payment sent
    2000 Land Tamer with Tracks.

Thank you to everyone. This place wouldn't be what it is if it weren't for all of you.

Glad this thread surfaced... I'd love to contribute. Could someone post or pm me an address to send $ to.

Sure, the first post of this thread should help out. Basically you go through your user control panel here on the site: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/payments.php and can donate via paypal there. That way it automatically upgrades your account here on the site. If you have any problems just let me know. Thanks again for the support!

Yeah, I saw the first post... I was just trying to keep if off the credit card bill. My wife was ok with the first 6x6 I got, but since then I have found 3 more parts machines and she is starting to get worried. Little does she know there is no hope for me!

Sorry, when you asked for the address to send $ to I thought you meant paypal address. I'll PM you an address.

20 bucks is a steal.... Mike, thanks this site has been the only good investment I have made in 6x6's yet... LOL not true but it's better than a shop manual any day

Thank you, and everyone else that continues to support the site on a yearly basis, for the support.

Hey Mike, is there any possibility of members seeing when their "Sponsor" status is going to expire? Just so we could send in our next contribution before it expires?
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread