1969 LTV KID ATV

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 1969 LTV KID ATV

Southeren comfort.. email me as i lost your email.. i have a question for you.

jlmmachine@earthlink.net

got some pictures up of the motor and trans getting pulled out this last weekend just check gallery.
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

i had 2 more kids..

I have been lucky to add 2 more kids to the family.. another gas and another deisel.

but still interested in buy more if anyone has any for sale.

Also just before this web page was updated a guy posted here he just bought a really nice one and was going to post some pictures but the post was lost when the web site updated... Still interested in seeing pictures of your kid if your out there reading this..

Family Pictures of the kids..

gotta love family pictures
    Attached Images

That's quite the fleet!

Tweeter,
    I like the family portrate. And what was the cage on the back for, prisoners?

Southern Comfort Kid

Tweeter,
    With your additional Kids have you gotten one with the speed gears versus the torque gears? Notice any real difference? \\

SCK

Southern Comfort Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Comfort Kid View Post
    Tweeter,
    I like the family portrate. And what was the cage on the back for, prisoners?
    thats only half the cage in that picture some of it was already removed but it was for paint balling.. they used it to haul the troops and called it there paintball panzer..

i have not even looked at the gears to know what i have yet..

the big kid of the family

this kid it the bully of the family.. it has it all but the canvas [witch i am still looking for one] 3 point, pto, perkins deisel, side board kit, fender flares, tracks, front blade,..all the sheet metel is complete and the battery tray is still in the front floor board like the factor made it.. its all there and is not missing nothing from the factory but the canvas..
    Attached Images

did you keep the tracks or would you sell them

+ Reply to Thread