New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 722 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

It's Official

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-16-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    O.K. No more of this Whipper & Bridget stuff. I'm cutting the apron strings.

I think I can hang with you guys for awhile.

Bridget
    sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt welcom buddy . got the frog running and took it for a ride . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Bridget

Welcome aboard Bridget!!!
    Thanks for everything you and whipper did at Ashtabula!!!
    Your great people.
    Cya Next time!!!
    Larry

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-16-2016 at 02:21 PM.

You guys are the great people & that's why we gave it our best shot.

Bridget
    u ';; done well verry well . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina

Bridget
    "Welcome" to the site Model Citizen!
    It was great getting to meet you and Whipper in Ohio! I'm glad you guys are home safe.

Hey, I think I figured out what you mean by "drive it like a rental!

Beth
    Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

Wecome aboard

Well now, glad to have you aboard.

You will soon see that this is the best AATV site on the net. We have wonderful members which are very knowledgeable about these machines. I think one lives near you.

Really, welcome Bridget.

See you on the site.

Lewis

I bought my first AATV last week and wanted to say what's up to everyone. I got an Attex 450 Tomahawk in nice condition. Got tracks with it and everything. I rode it around for two straight hours after I got it. Right up until I broke a rear axle. Anyway, I'm hooked. Got a new axle from a shop and my buddy fabbed me up one too. Anyone who knows some cool places to ride around Meadville PA area let me know. I'm Drew.

Welcome to the site Drew. It sounds like you have a pretty cool Attex. There are lots of members in the PA area so you should be able to find someone else to ride with.

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I bought my first AATV last week and wanted to say what's up to everyone. I got an Attex 450 Tomahawk in nice condition. Got tracks with it and everything. I rode it around for two straight hours after I got it. Right up until I broke a rear axle. Anyway, I'm hooked. Got a new axle from a shop and my buddy fabbed me up one too. Anyone who knows some cool places to ride around Meadville PA area let me know. I'm Drew.
    Hey Drew
    Congrats on your purchase. Those tomahawks are pretty neat and I would love to get my hands on one. Expecially with tracks. Sorry to hear about your axle but sounds like you got the axle department down already.
    Fill out your profile and throw up some pictures Love to see it.
    Larry

+ Reply to Thread