Michigan riders

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Michigan riders

oops im sorry, dont really know what i got, it was just primer gray, i can put up some pics. almost looks like a smaller frontier in a way.

pics would be cool
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

i just put my latest picture up. now dont laugh, its a work in progress my friend. maybe you could help me figure out what model it is? im new to 6x6's

it looks like an older model ARGO but it should have headlights up front. has some work been done to it to fill them in.
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

It does have headlights in the front. On the lower half of the tub.

I guess it was at a bad angle. But yes it does have head lights and tail lights. Not hooked up though. I'm gonna put a small liquid cooled 340 in it. I bought it with a Polaris 333 air cooled. Had bad coils. So I just ripped it out.

Last edited by coosaridgerider; 05-24-2012 at 06:00 PM.

I could use those tires from that old Argo you tore apart. I have the same model. When i bought it a few days ago it was sitting on golf cart tires

That was not me,Just a video of an argo that is the same as the one you have.He said is was a late 60s model.Might be rare.

Ah got ya. Well thanks, I shall call it.... No name bahaha. I'm giving it a wwII jeep paint job currently. It'll look Sharp and ill post pics for everyone

+ Reply to Thread