Pine lake 2016

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Pine lake 2016

correct just the normal group for the 6x6 weekend

mid day friday for me
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by bradley27smith View Post
    correct just the normal group for the 6x6 weekend
    NICE!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Unfortunately I'm gonna miss this one guys. :-( I wish I could come. Thanks Drew for reminding me to let everyone know. I'll miss you all, and the fun I know you will have without me. See you in the Fall

-Jim

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    Unfortunately I'm gonna miss this one guys. :-( I wish I could come. Thanks Drew for reminding me to let everyone know. I'll miss you all, and the fun I know you will have without me. See you in the Fall

-Jim
    Sorry you can't make it this year Jim. hope all is well and that you can make it for next year

I'll be there on Saturday afternoon for the main competition Saturday night...

I plan to enter (and dominate) the drinking beer and observing class

I plan on arriving Friday evening for some conditioning

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    I'll be there on Saturday afternoon for the main competition Saturday night...

It "looks like" the most modifications we have to make to anything are to our trailer (removing that big, cumbersome side gate, fabricating and swapping in removable railing)... If this remains the case, we could potentially arrive "some time" on Friday.

Here is the tenative game plan Thursday and Friday show up drink shoot the bull and ride Saturday morning tech inspection and registration saturday afternoon open track time Saturday evening drag races if desired then the night rides Sunday get up severely hurt body all day collect plaques load up go home and post pics and tell stories

Closed Thread