Need a description

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a description

Need a description

Can someone post or email me a drawing of the adjustment tool for the T-20? One of my bolts that control the tension on the left side of the tranny is sticking out 1/2" more than the right. Consequently, the right side pulls much harder than the left. Thanks so much if ya'll can help me. I live in Hot Springs, AR. If anyone locally has one I could use, that'd be great as well. I haven't met anyone around here with any experience on these machines.

camronmartin68@msn.com

"I'd be unstoppable if it wasn't for law enforcement and gravity."

Camron, you can adjust the T20 without any special tools. Check out the transmission section of the how-to articles for details. It's on the final assembly page 10: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/aatv-...r-rebuild.html

Also just search the transmission forum here on the site. There are a couple of other threads floating around on T20 adjustment.

+ Reply to Thread