Carlisle Chevrons

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carlisle Chevrons

Carlisle Chevrons

Smalltires.com --Carlisle Chevron ($52). "This product no longer exists"
    There are other places that have 'em but the price is rediculous.
    Just ordered 12 from Tires Unlimited for $48 a piece. Puttin the cart before the mule on my restorations but I guess I had to. I sure hope some other tire company starts making a closed tread chevron tire. What are the guys that like the "as close to old skool balloon tires available" going to do????
    Attex, there is no substitute

Smile balloons.

Quote Originally Posted by jerbear View Post
    Smalltires.com --Carlisle Chevron ($52). "This product no longer exists"
    There are other places that have 'em but the price is rediculous.
    Just ordered 12 from Tires Unlimited for $48 a piece. Puttin the cart before the mule on my restorations but I guess I had to. I sure hope some other tire company starts making a closed tread chevron tire. What are the guys that like the "as close to old skool balloon tires available" going to do????
    I have no idea. i only have about 3-400 balloons....... besides whats on my machines.....
    u never know when i might get a flat.. ha ha
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 08-21-2009 at 07:18 AM.

300 - 400 balloons???

Amphibman

I guess i should have said "What are all us NORMAL guys going to do?"

What's a set of six nice ones going for?
    ...... and by the way, how old are you amphiman??, health?, feeling good these days?

Smile tires, not tired.lol

Quote Originally Posted by jerbear View Post
    Amphibman

I guess i should have said "What are all us NORMAL guys going to do?"

What's a set of six nice ones going for?
    ...... and by the way, how old are you amphiman??, health?, feeling good these days?
    I never said i was normal... i'm older than joe m, and younger than whipper.
    i've outlived 3 doctors,,, i drink, i smoke and still catch the pretty women,. BUT,,,,,,i've slowed down some,, Now i let them think they caught me,,,,

Did you want an used set? or a BRAND NEW SET?
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 08-21-2009 at 10:04 AM.

Well.....????????

Just got an email from Tires Unlimited, and they no longer have any Carlisle Chevrons either.....cancelled my order.....mmmmmmm

LOL Amphiman !!!!

Going with balloons is an option I haven't given much thought of til now.

9 of 12 on the way.....

I don't know bout the rest of you guys, but finding these tires are not that easy. Dang, when i saw the post that they were not making Carlisle Chevrons anymore, I didnt think that in a month they would be GONE!! Even the guys that are asking crazy money for them are out.

+ Reply to Thread